Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.5 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 2 hours, 6 minutes, 58 seconds

Thanks!

13 hours ago, DeJayArghh said:

Hands down best script out there, not only is it an amazing script this will save you countless hours of aggravation but the creator has outstanding customer service skills.

I highly recommend any script by Zawy.

Over all rated 9.9/10
    (there is no such thing as perfection! ;) )

Cheers!

Your friendly botter

Thanks for your amazing review, it means alot.

We are working on more features for the script and we are close to rollout those in the first script. You will like the scripts even more :)

Changes:
    • Dreamy Pest Control:Will now wait for breaks if in game
    • Dreamy Crabs/Fighter/Nmz:Added saradomin sword special

Time since request was made: 4 minutes, 58 seconds

Thanks!

Hi @Zawy , i bought your dark altar and fishing , jus wondering if i get this , do i get refund for the 2?

Edited by alf14

22 minutes ago, alf14 said:

Hi @Zawy , i bought your dark altar and fishing , jus wondering if i get this , do i get refund for the 2?

Hey,

I have replied to you in PMs. If you used it < 6 hours you most likely get a refund

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.0 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 29 minutes, 6 seconds

Thanks!

Time since request was made: 36 minutes, 13 seconds

Thanks!

Enjoying the script, the config options are great

But playing around with a few things, and Combat - Fighter doesn't seem to be looting properly? Testing on cows for example it might grab one cowhide from one drop, one beef from another, one bone from another. Or.... just leave the entire stack of drops alone without touching it. Killed like 40+ cows for only 10 cowhide.

Same with chickens, left it for 30 minutes and came back to 6 drops of feathers collected...

Any advice?

7 minutes ago, Exovi said:

Enjoying the script, the config options are great

But playing around with a few things, and Combat - Fighter doesn't seem to be looting properly? Testing on cows for example it might grab one cowhide from one drop, one beef from another, one bone from another. Or.... just leave the entire stack of drops alone without touching it. Killed like 40+ cows for only 10 cowhide.

Same with chickens, left it for 30 minutes and came back to 6 drops of feathers collected...

Any advice?

Hey!

Glad you like the script, fighting is the most important part of the script, I'm afraid looting is not priority at the moment