Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite👑 | All 23 skills in one script | 86 Quests | 12 Minigames | 22 Money making methods included | Misc scripts | Smart Desktop & Discord Notifications | Customised profiles |

Zawy

Dreamy AIO Skiller Elite has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v5.4 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 13 minutes, 52 seconds

Thanks!

Time since request was made: 9 hours, 28 minutes, 7 seconds

Thanks!

If you're wondering about buying this I would suggest you do not and go with another.

There are a couple of the scripts that work fine, others don't work at all or start to work then run into issues almost immediately.

I have been banned on many accs, doesn't matter age of acc or how long I bot on it.  (2-40 hours total not one sitting), they eventually and always get banned... and that's the scripts I found that do work.  You can use proxies and still suffer the same fate.

Time since request was made: 22 hours, 59 minutes, 14 seconds

Thanks!

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 30 minutes, 17 seconds

Thanks!

Changes:
    • Dreamy Blast Furnace:Fixed wrong amount rune bars
    • Clean up

Time since request was made: 20 minutes, 31 seconds

Thanks!

6 hours ago, newtobots said:

Honestly didn't think I'd use this script much after buying it. But it's been magical during this leagues season. Cheers mate!

Thank you for your comment!

On 12/11/2023 at 10:48 AM, Daboochman said:

If you're wondering about buying this I would suggest you do not and go with another.

There are a couple of the scripts that work fine, others don't work at all or start to work then run into issues almost immediately.

I have been banned on many accs, doesn't matter age of acc or how long I bot on it.  (2-40 hours total not one sitting), they eventually and always get banned... and that's the scripts I found that do work.  You can use proxies and still suffer the same fate.

You're obviously doing something wrong on your end....There are quite a few of us who use Zawys scripts and have absolutely no issues at all...

I myself have used GOTR multiple times as well as multiple scripts within the elite pack over the last 2-3 months on a daily basis and haven't had any form of warning or issue at all.

My only issue is with the farming script...Would love to have more rows available instead of just 8 spots as it's super slow to get the 100 fruits at 8 per 🫠