Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • If I open multiple instances of dreambot, will they have the same random.dat ?

Bryno

Hi there!

So I have always had "fresh start" enabled however I'm curious... Doesn't this only delete all the osrs cache AFTER client closing???

What if I open 10 bots and run them all... Aren't they all using the same cache and therefore same random.dat inducing the high possibility of a chain ban?

There's a folder called 'DBFolderCache' in this directory: 

C:\Users\USERNAME\

When fresh start is enabled, it will create a new folder for the cache inside the DBFolderCache folder every time a client is opened.

Therefore, each client is using a separate cache, including the random.dat file.

On windows it seems that the cache folder of a closed client is not deleted after closing it, but it is then deleted when a client is opened again, so it has the same effect.

Archived