Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Fighter👑| Multi attacking | Combat style switching | Potions | Banking | Custom looting | Prayer | Special attack | Cannoning | Altars |

Zawy

Dreamy Fighter has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.9 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 11 minutes, 5 seconds

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Changes:
    • Added Dorgeshuun crossbow special attack

Time since request was made: 2 minutes, 25 seconds

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Time since request was made: 1 hour, 58 minutes, 29 seconds

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently doing a trial for this script, looks great! I do have two requests to make the script even better

1: Can you make it so that the bot stops when a slayer task is completed?
    2: Can you add a range for the bot to consume potions for combat? (For example, super attack if boosted level = x)

Edit: another good addition would be the ability to prioritize superior slayer creatures if they spawn (maybe even a toggle to kill superior slayer creatures) I added one manually, but the script kept killing regular jellies.

Edited by Slayermann

3 hours ago, Slayermann said:

I'm currently doing a trial for this script, looks great! I do have two requests to make the script even better

1: Can you make it so that the bot stops when a slayer task is completed?
    2: Can you add a range for the bot to consume potions for combat? (For example, super attack if boosted level = x)

Edit: another good addition would be the ability to prioritize superior slayer creatures if they spawn (maybe even a toggle to kill superior slayer creatures) I added one manually, but the script kept killing regular jellies.

Hey,

I'm afraid this not a slayer script :(

5 hours ago, Zawy said:

Hey,

I'm afraid this not a slayer script :(

I know, I'm just using the fighter script to do slayer tasks, manually starting them for every task. Doing this as there are no higher level scripts that have cannon support. Didn't mean to request you to alter the script too much, thought these were smaller additions that would improve the script :) 

I trialed this yesterday, but would like to trial it one more time to test it against another combat bot I've tried here today. Is that alright?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using the script for a while, was wondering if you could look into the time the bot takes in between clicking on a new target. Is it possible for you to make it quicker, as it takes a couple of seconds from time to time?

Edited by Slayermann

could we get support for anti-poisons in this script? Even if I set it to withdraw a superantipoison, it will not use it and will just keep eating food. The only option I see is for Antipoison++, which makes it really inconvenient for Ironmen. Thanks!