Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [200+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

Sub Account Builder has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v31.7 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Sorceress' Garden thieving/farming now works at any camera angle
    Thanks!

It's currently at v32.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved startup performance
    • Improved lamp reward activation
    • Now adds missing activities to presets that were saved before these activities existed
    • Fixed Murder Mystery
    • Fixed Fremennik Trials
    • Fixed The Dig Site
    Thanks!

It's currently at v32.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • A warning will now list the activities that are missing requirements when your account cannot be finished
    • A warning will now list the targets that you forgot to enable activities for to build your account
    • Presets are now loaded in parallel while the GUI is functional to improve startup speed
    • Quick start now works with the new preset system
    • Fixed presets for users that hadn't run the script before presets were reworked
    • Fixed Misthalin Mystery
    • Fixed Waterfall Quest barrel step
    • Fixed Client of Kourend
    Thanks!

Hello Sub,

Any time I start the script the client completely freezes after hitting run in the GUI menu.

This never happened before, but it started once I saw the improvements/updates to the GUI menu.

I just tested your other scripts and they all seem to be working fine, it's only this one.

Also, side note: I heard that the GE bank is a hot spot and I also notice that the script always teleports to the GE after completing a task and will just stand in place. My concern is as more people use this script, and some use it less responsibly, they might catch on to this common similarity among botters when using your script, despite the very different tasks being completed prior to the tele. So my suggestion is to maybe add a bit more randomization for the banking, teleporting, etc.

Your scripts are absolutely amazing btw, this was just a thought!

1 hour ago, Jixin said:

Hello Sub,

Any time I start the script the client completely freezes after hitting run in the GUI menu.

This never happened before, but it started once I saw the improvements/updates to the GUI menu.

I just tested your other scripts and they all seem to be working fine, it's only this one.

Also, side note: I heard that the GE bank is a hot spot and I also notice that the script always teleports to the GE after completing a task and will just stand in place. My concern is as more people use this script, and some use it less responsibly, they might catch on to this common similarity among botters when using your script, despite the very different tasks being completed prior to the tele. So my suggestion is to maybe add a bit more randomization for the banking, teleporting, etc.

Your scripts are absolutely amazing btw, this was just a thought!

Hi, I believe the freezes are related to a timeout on dreambot's server end when checking which scripts you have. DreamBot admins already fixed that afaik and will be in the next build.

Most real players return to the GE between different activities to set up their supplies etc, I think it would be more unusual if a lot of accounts would be using uncommon banks instead of the GE

So, it comes with the scripts listed in green on the main page, but i can also get any of your other scripts, and essentially add them here? Or only specific scripts of yours? 

6 hours ago, Void321 said:

So, it comes with the scripts listed in green on the main page, but i can also get any of your other scripts, and essentially add them here? Or only specific scripts of yours? 

Hi, yes everything that is listed on the main page is included by default, and if you own Sub Quester, Sub Scarabs, Sub Spidines, or Sub Undead Druids, you can access them inside the accont builder and add them to your account build.

It's currently at v33.1 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • New slayer enemy: Cave kraken in Kraken Cove
    • New slayer enemy: Waterfiends in Kraken Cove
    • Added additional in-progress support to Legends Quest
    • Fixed Legends Quest
    • Fixed Fight Arena
    • Fixed pickpocketing watchmen when Watchtower is not completed
    Thanks!

It's currently at v33.3 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Reduced size and loading duration of presets by ~90%
    Thanks!

It's currently at v33.6 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • You can now enter the target amount of gold on the skill sheet and the script will reach that target before considering the account completed
    • Improved Falconry walking
    • Improved walking in Sophanem
    • Falconry will now wear graceful gear when available
    • Fixed Shilo Village completion check
    Thanks!