Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Account Builder [All 23 Skills] [200+ Training Methods] [All-In-One Mode] [Task Mode] [Custom Activities] [Quester Integration] [Moneymaker Integration] [Advanced Antiban]

SubCZ

Overall this is a great script, have made some great accounts with it, a few main things that would be nice to see fixed upcoming would be :

- GUI launching first try (sometimes it takes 5-10 restarts roughly to show up)
    - Sorceress garden does not currently pick up your pet if it's following you and will just click the npc for the whole task duration to get there

- Tempeross checking inventory not just checking equipment for harpoon that can be used for your fishing level (wont use my dragon harpoon if in inventory and will get stuck trying to retrieve a harpoon in the middle game)

Things to add to make skilling more robust:

Runecrafting additions (e.g. pouches)
    Winterdotd for firemaking
    Abyss runecrafting (support making higher level runes)
    Top floor Motherload Mine logic

This combined with Sub Quester has probably been my favourite script I have purchased since using Dreambot. Great work and thanks for such a versatile script. Highly recommend lifetime purchase for both Sub Account Builder and Sub Quester. Sub Barrows is an equally great addition. :)

I tested it out with the trial, seems pretty awesome. One thing that would really seal the deal is being able to use a cannon for training ranged. Like at crabs, or ogres. That would be an epic addition to this. 

Bravo overall though, about a hour in and it looks pretty sweet. Very tempted to buy,

Hey, so just had the bot buy me a bond it got it from ge fine then claimed the item but then froze I had to manually close out of the ge for it to actually use the bond and switch over to another f2p world then to a members world no errors.

Hi, i dont understand.

If I buy this do I have every stat and that quest list? or do I need to buy this script + the quest script?

Trying to make my question clear, if I buy this script do I have everything or do I need to buy any more script?

On 1/29/2024 at 5:05 PM, dontmethup said:

if i buy this do i have to own all the other sub- scripts to use this fully? or do i get access to all ur scripts with just this account builder script if not what other scripts do i need to have it run with all its features 

did u get a reply?

this script is absolutely phenomenal in every way and i have nothing but praises, but i think its too good because Jagex is on to it. When trying to level new account.. not new new but with like no stats even taking breaks, afking, logging off etc.. no matter what within 24-48 hours get banned. Bonded accounts non-bonded accounts whatever it is there is something that triggers detection. Because i went through 12 accounts (banned) Only 2 accounts did not get banned sipped through the cracks, i tried many different methods and I think this script is to good and Jagex bought it, and found ways to add detection when using it which sucks a lot =/ Its always usually log off then when you come back to ban so i think something flags it as (botty) then in the mornings they just do reviews and do the bans. Once account has skills already its less likely to get banned but even using it a little a time, still banned! 

Hi everyone. I forgot to update this but v3 will be included for all current v2 users as Im aware.. plans to release tomorrow on the 29th April.  their was an announcement in the discord channel. Previously I was under the impression v2 and v3 are separate but they are not to my knowledge hence my original post. Support hasn’t been the best from the dev of recent times. Discord Mods do what they can and can’t fault them at all but overall the past 12months support from sub just hasn’t been there whatsoever in my personal experience. With that being said and v3 moments away I hope their is a change up regarding that.. I’d love for a few things to be implemented into slayer.. can’t wait to see what v3 looks like 

Edited by OgCross
    I was mistaken so didn’t want to give out false knowledge

Sub Account Builder V2 has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v98.8 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 11 minutes, 9 seconds

Thanks!

Sometimes in some of the activities that the script do it just stands and do nothing

like when its trainning prayer it just stands and runecrafting it does the same