Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Questions on New Account Creation

hi_im_cracka

Hi, had a few questions:

1) How long should I wait after making a tutorial island account before botting on it?

2) is it worth completing some basic quests on the account post-tutorial island?

3) Should I make the account via the same proxy I will use to bot on? And if not, how long should I wait before switching the account from original IP to the proxy?

4) If i bought fresh tutorial island accounts, how long should I let them rest before using? (This ties in to the above question of proxy usage)

5) in terms of proxies, are rotating residential or static residential proxies better?

6) Is a proxy worth it if I am only botting 3-4 accounts and also playing on my main? (No botting on main account)

Cheers.

From personal experience:

1) Doesnt matter

2) Depends on your goal if its going to be suicide or long term button

3) Yes - if you dont it will be locked instantly

4) No need to rest but will most likely need to unlock them due to geo difference

5) Static

6) Yes, any accounts linked could be banned 

18 hours ago, TheCloakdOne said:

From personal experience:

1) Doesnt matter

2) Depends on your goal if its going to be suicide or long term button

3) Yes - if you dont it will be locked instantly

4) No need to rest but will most likely need to unlock them due to geo difference

5) Static

6) Yes, any accounts linked could be banned 

Thanks for that mate! Will follow the advice.

Also loving your scripts so far, they're really great.

Archived