Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Zulrah [1-3m+/hr] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v7.0 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved grand exchange usage
    Thanks!

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v7.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • All scripts now show visual error graphics when started in an unmapped location
    Thanks!

Just to add my 2 pence. I've been running this script, actually on a main account, for maybe 2 weeks now (few days here and there I disable the bot completely). I run it with 3 breaks, an afk every 10-25 minutes. Medium break that simulates things like a lunch breach, usually an over or more. Then a long break that mimics my usual sleeping pattern. So far no ban, and script works perfectly. Will probably be looking into the Slayer one you released.

Great script, ran the trial for 2 hours before it died, knew it was coming since I saw an error whilst in the fight it gets blocked by one of the minions and cant move to the proper tile, still attacks zulrah but after the phase it stands there and does nothing. Fixed that by manually making my character move. This happened twice and i wanted to see if it really is the issue and let my account die

14 minutes ago, theleafblower said:

Great script, ran the trial for 2 hours before it died, knew it was coming since I saw an error whilst in the fight it gets blocked by one of the minions and cant move to the proper tile, still attacks zulrah but after the phase it stands there and does nothing. Fixed that by manually making my character move. This happened twice and i wanted to see if it really is the issue and let my account die

Hi, this could be an issue with your client zoom/resolution. Try zooming out further before starting the script. If that fixes it let me know, and I can make the script zoom out further by default

Edited by SubCZ

band after 1 month using it.

did 30-45mins for 4 hours aday than said screw it and did 6-7 hours everytime i went to sleep

account is perm band but got over 500 zulrah kills before getting band.

i did this just to see how long it would last i didn't care about the gp

this was a experiment for me and honestly i had fun even tho it was all for nothing.

i learned how to do zulrah better just by watching the experience was worth the perm band.

took 3 months to create a zulrah bot and dam it was powerful it had augury and rigour unlocked and desert treasure and etc

i believe doing quest helped my band rate.

12 minutes ago, bruceld said:

band after 1 month using it.

did 30-45mins for 4 hours aday than said screw it and did 6-7 hours everytime i went to sleep

account is perm band but got over 500 zulrah kills before getting band.

i did this just to see how long it would last i didn't care about the gp

this was a experiment for me and honestly i had fun even tho it was all for nothing.

i learned how to do zulrah better just by watching the experience was worth the perm band.

took 3 months to create a zulrah bot and dam it was powerful it had augury and rigour unlocked and desert treasure and etc

i believe doing quest helped my band rate.

Hi, there's a guide on avoiding bans and recovering banned accounts in my discord server in the #faq channel. There are a lot of things that could cause a ban unrelated to the script you are running, too. It could possibly improve your results further, if you're planning on continuing to use the script!

You can join the discord server with the link in my signature below.

Edited by SubCZ

23 minutes ago, paskalt said:

Why bot is buying stuff from ge, when bank is full of it?

Because having more supplies increases your GP/hr by not having to restock constantly