Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Zulrah [1-3m+/hr] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI]

SubCZ

42 minutes ago, _Jack said:

script is really buggy and wont run at all

Hi, can you join my discord and/or post some logs or console messages what the issue is? It is running well for my other users at the moment.

Make sure you start the script at the GE, have enough gold for the required equipment and have the required minimum stats (75 ranged, 75 magic, 70 defence, and Regicide completed) 

22 hours ago, SubCZ said:

Hi, can you join my discord and/or post some logs or console messages what the issue is? It is running well for my other users at the moment.

Make sure you start the script at the GE, have enough gold for the required equipment and have the required minimum stats (75 ranged, 75 magic, 70 defence, and Regicide completed) 

maxed account, with 1b+ bank. 

i was pre geared with the best gearp possible, bastion potions/sharks etc already in the inv, it the banked everything and continued to click around the equipment tab on the bank. no matter the options i chose thats all it would do.

I have 250 kc split up into 3 days using this script and just got my first ban ever. 

I knew this script was way too obvious.. the anti ban isn’t very good. Just does the same exact  movements over and over. No movement is random.. I blame myself for wanting the kc, but yeah this script is trash.. 

Sub Zulrah has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v4.8 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Now zooms out further by default
    • Improved click accuracy
    Thanks!

So my character just world hops, then I put it at the GE, it noted my pure essence, took out all my death runes then just sat there trying to click show worn inventory?

17 minutes ago, daisyjm10 said:

So my character just world hops, then I put it at the GE, it noted my pure essence, took out all my death runes then just sat there trying to click show worn inventory?

Hi, make sure you're on the correct version of dreambot. You can also try disabling the "Sell loot" option and see if that fixes it - when it takes your essence and runes it is trying to sell loot. If that doesn't help, try posting the logs or the console messages when this happens.

If you join my discord I can give you support in real time.