Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

This has to be the most disappointing experience for me.

Started a new account to test this bot in hopes to make a purchase, after well over 20mins, I came to find out that, woodcutting requires a member account, combat training needs to buy food on a new account that has 25gp tried to buy 100gp worth of lobsters.

The only thing that worked for me was fishing, but is also very basic and not recommended as it's dodgy at best.

Not worth the asking price for sure. Will give it another try in a few months, maybe the dev will fix these issues. 

PS: Account building should be prior to attaining membership, and quests should not just buy w/e is needed from exchange.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm finding that the client is freezing every time I launch this script. I'm assuming its because of the recent update on osrs. Any news on when this is likely to be working again? 

5 minutes ago, Edderz said:

Hello,

I'm finding that the client is freezing every time I launch this script. I'm assuming its because of the recent update on osrs. Any news on when this is likely to be working again? 

I don't see any issue like that. Close all clients, run DBLauncher.jar to get all updates, and if there is still an error, press CTRL + L and copy the error message here

I don't seem to be able to. Once I pick the quests and start the bot just stands still and does nothing. The text is saying ' resuming sub quester - Advanced -'  and I have to close the program by using task manager as everything becomes locked. 

27 minutes ago, SubCZ said:

I don't see any issue like that. Close all clients, run DBLauncher.jar to get all updates, and if there is still an error, press CTRL + L and copy the error message here

I cant Ctrl - L Because DB freezes 

I am having the same issues as above with dreambot client freezing upon launching script and selecting a quest, bot just stands there and the dreambot client is unresponsive/ can't click stop script, check logs etc. can still see movements in game on screen though