Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

2 hours ago, xxgruntxx said:

Can you add a gear selection to this for quests that dont have specific no gear requirements?

Im watching the bot run around with no gear in the default clothes which when people see running around and they have runelite client, all they have to do is report as a bot to get your account flagged so if a bunch of people are reporting you just off appearing as a bot, it's going to be a lot more likely that you get caught. Even if you just make a default monk robes or something, default no clothes and just teleport gear with a weapon in my opinion is asking for trouble in todays age of anti bot manual users and whatever bs jagex uses.

Just my recommendation even as someone who's questing on pures and other type of builds that should be cool to not have any gear on since they dont have high def(also tried on a rune pker).

Edit: watching rune pker do druid ritual, it put on addy armor for it but death plateau before it nothing(im guessing cuz It can be a dangerous quest). So maybe an option for wearing armor even In dangerous quests?

It only wears gear when there are enemies that can damage you during the quest. I think this should be fine, since this is the best way to do it as a real player too, because wearing gear drains your run energy faster. I can make it check if you have graceful gear though and make it wear that since that doesn't decrease your run energy.

For death plateau it's not wearing gear because you don't have to defeat any enemies.

5 hours ago, SubCZ said:

It only wears gear when there are enemies that can damage you during the quest. I think this should be fine, since this is the best way to do it as a real player too, because wearing gear drains your run energy faster. I can make it check if you have graceful gear though and make it wear that since that doesn't decrease your run energy.

For death plateau it's not wearing gear because you don't have to defeat any enemies.

Okay that makes sense,

Perhaps an option for default gear(whatever someone was wearing) or the ability to select a gear layout for non damage quests, I just think think players running around wearing glories with a weapon especially higher combat accounts, would scream bot to someone & even more so if they are caught standing around(the unfortunate times something might bug up, getting trapped in doors or the other random things that aren't predictable) so just a suggestion as (not sure if you've seen it before) I know people with runelite use the botdetector plugin that reports accounts to jagex and they tend to use it on accounts that look like bots.

Just now, xxgruntxx said:

Okay that makes sense,

Perhaps an option for default gear(whatever someone was wearing) or the ability to select a gear layout for non damage quests, I just think think players running around wearing glories with a weapon especially higher combat accounts, would scream bot to someone & even more so if they are caught standing around(the unfortunate times something might bug up, getting trapped in doors or the other random things that aren't predictable) so just a suggestion as (not sure if you've seen it before) I know people with runelite use the botdetector plugin that reports accounts to jagex and they tend to use it on accounts that look like bots.

Will consider a gear selector but its a lot of work for not that much benefit and I'm planning to add more quests first instead

Edited by SubCZ

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v13.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved grand exchange usage
    Thanks!

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v13.2 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved grand exchange usage
    Thanks!

Iv'e done grand tree on 4 accounts, 3 accounts it got stuck on the parts where he needs to go to gloughs house, it just will stay on the 2nd floor and then i'll manually climb down and it will finish but get stuck the next time it needs to go to gloughs from there, also before going to find his wife by the swamp. 

One time it went up the wrong staircase looking for anita/gloughs wife so then it idle'ed up there spinning camera looking for her.

When using stamina pot option, it does not repot so basically it uses it at first but then by the time the quest is done any other ones in inventory aren't used because of not repotting. 

The Golem stuck on passing boulder, camera keeps searching but doesn't use the rope on rock,

Overall iv'e gotten over 300 quest points between 4 accounts. Only 2 bans which was early on when I got the script, I believe its the f2p quests that triggered the first bans, I skipped doing those like cooks assistance, rune mysteries & other common 10 QP quests on the other 2 newer accounts and no bans yet after almost all quests done on those 2.

Edited by xxgruntxx

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v13.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved Priest in Peril in-progress support to receive Drezel's warning after the quest
    Thanks!

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v13.5 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved Priest in Peril in-progress support to receive Drezel's warning after the quest
    Thanks!