Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sub Quester - Advanced [118 Quests] [Diaries] [Gear Customization] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]

SubCZ

Sub Quester V 3.6 Released:

• NEW QUEST: Tower of Life
    • Fixed Ardougne Diary I
    • Fixed Ardougne Diary II
    Edited by SubCZ

• SubCZ changed the title to Sub Quester - Advanced [105 Quests] [Advanced Antiban] [Human Mouse] [Quick Start/CLI] [Quest Queueing] [DB3]
    Sub Quester - Advanced Edition Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.7 and is available in the client!

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I have to recommend people don't use this bot.  I used Sub Quester for 3 hours, with a 20ish minute break in the middle, and got banned.  I watched the bot do it's thing for all 3 hours because it was completing quests I had never done before, so it was entertaining.  During this session, I have to say Sub Quester got hung up A LOT in quests, and I'd have to pause it and manually complete what it was stuck on, then let it resume.  At $30+ for the bot, with frequent 'hang-ups' and the quick ban time, I gotta say avoid this bot if you care about your account.  The "Human interactions" and "Behavioral Randomization" that SubCZ claims are in the script are dubious at best from my experience.  When this script would hang-up on a part of a quest, it would just go into a loop trying to do the same thing over and over and over despite in-game dialog stating why the action was failing (text like "You need to do XXXXXX before you can do that!".  Not exactly "Humanlike". I'll give a quick example:

Script completed Tail of Two Cats, then moved onto starting Ardougne achievement diaries.  Cat was still out.  When attempting to get on the trawler, the action failed and RuneScape spit out dialog saying you can't take your cat out to sea, etc.  It then say there trying to get on the trawler over and over, until I intervened and banked the cat.  Susper sus from a Jagex standpoint.  This is one example of many I could give, unfortunately.

Situations like this where the bot would loop the same failing action over and over despite the game saying why you can't do that action yet are 100% what I think triggered the ban.  This bot DOES complete quests and DOES work well when everything goes smooth, so props to SubCZ on the quests that "work", but when this bot fails, it fails hard and evidently super suspiciously from a Jagex standpoint.  After paying $30+ for the script, having to babysit it to keep it working, and receiving a swift ban after using it, take it from me - save your money.

Edited by Wreckful

Unfortunately, I have to recommend people don't use this bot.  I used Sub Quester for 3 hours, with a 20ish minute break in the middle, and got banned.  I watched the bot do it's thing for all 3 hours because it was completing quests I had never done before, so it was entertaining.  During this session, I have to say Sub Quester got hung up A LOT in quests, and I'd have to pause it and manually complete what it was stuck on, then let it resume.  At $30+ for the bot, with frequent 'hang-ups' and the quick ban time, I gotta say avoid this bot if you care about your account.  The "Human interactions" and "Behavioral Randomization" that SubCZ claims are in the script are dubious at best from my experience.  When this script would hang-up on a part of a quest, it would just go into a loop trying to do the same thing over and over and over despite in-game dialog stating why the action was failing (text like "You need to do XXXXXX before you can do that!".  Not exactly "Humanlike". I'll give a quick example:

Script completed Tail of Two Cats, then moved onto starting Ardougne achievement diaries.  Cat was still out.  When attempting to get on the trawler, the action failed and RuneScape spit out dialog saying you can't take your cat out to sea, etc.  Sub Quester, however, sat there trying to get on the trawler over and over, until I intervened and banked the cat.  Susper sus from a Jagex standpoint.  This is one example of many I could give, unfortunately.

Situations like this where the bot would loop the same failing action over and over despite the game saying why you can't do that action yet are 100% what I think triggered the ban.  This bot DOES complete quests and DOES work well when everything goes smooth, so props to SubCZ on the quests that "work", but when this bot fails, it fails hard and evidently super suspiciously from a Jagex standpoint.  After paying $30+ for the script, having to babysit it to keep it working, and receiving a swift ban after using it, take it from me - save your money.

Edited by Wreckful
    Spelling.

4 hours ago, Wreckful said:

Script completed Tail of Two Cats, then moved onto starting Ardougne achievement diaries.  Cat was still out.  When attempting to get on the trawler, the action failed and RuneScape spit out dialog saying you can't take your cat out to sea.

Fixed that bug. The Ardougne diary was added no more than a couple days ago and this is the only public script that supports it - bugs happen.

4 hours ago, Wreckful said:

Situations like this where the bot would loop the same failing action over and over despite the game saying why you can't do that action yet are 100% what I think triggered the ban.

Any ban after the amount of time that you've ran it is almost certainly not script based as any ingame action related bans would be intentionally delayed. Your ban could be for any number of reasons including previous scripts, bad IP/proxy,  flagged account creation, etc. On top of that I have a discord full of people that are getting 120+ Quest points on multiple accounts from this script without bans. 

Edited by SubCZ

Sub Quester - Advanced Edition Lifetime has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.8 and is available in the client!

Thanks!

It's currently at v3.8 and is available in the client!

Thanks!