Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to get quest's playersettings info without starting them?

una_maquina

Hey, so I've been having this question for a long time: when doing quests, I have to have multiple accounts to learn about playersettings, is it possible to somehow look at the playersettings, maybe there's a database or something?

For example I wanna script waterfall quest; do I need to use the game explorer over multiple accounts and figure out the playersettings or could I just look it up somewhere?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, una_maquina said:

Hey, so I've been having this question for a long time: when doing quests, I have to have multiple accounts to learn about playersettings, is it possible to somehow look at the playersettings, maybe there's a database or something?

For example I wanna script waterfall quest; do I need to use the game explorer over multiple accounts and figure out the playersettings or could I just look it up somewhere?

Thanks!

Please see the "Player Varps", "Quest Varps", and "Quest Varp Stages" link in my thread below. They should give you every single stage for every single quest.

3 hours ago, Bonfire said:

Please see the "Player Varps", "Quest Varps", and "Quest Varp Stages" link in my thread below. They should give you every single stage for every single quest.

Wow, this is huge, thank you!

Archived