Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] eAccount Checker

Elliott1

On 11/7/2022 at 3:40 PM, setnakt said:

You hit the nail on the head, yes across the board. Ran through 300 accounts on f2p worlds, a few had p2p accounts in p2p areas and got that message which caused the bot to constantly keep trying the same account to the same error. I eventually just remove those from the list since they clearly work but just thought it was worth mentioning or adding a grouping to.

You may also want the "this account is suspected stolen" message which means the account is active but needs a new password. <3 

Perfect, thanks! I should have some time this weekend so I will look into adding support for both of those messages

• 4 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    30 minutes ago, 4ngelhur said:

Will there be a problem if accounts are verified in the same world and with the same IP?

Not too sure what you mean by this

my question is? When verifying a batch of accounts, is there no problem verifying all of them on the same IP or internet connection? Or should I use a lot of proxies to be able to verify a batch of accounts?

On 9/2/2023 at 12:09 PM, Elliott1 said:

Not too sure what you mean by this