Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Select the option that shows me the client ip

TuT_Seller

4 minutes ago, TuT_Seller said:

My proxies have an unknown address and I can not write them under a pseudonym or is there no other way to display ip? @Pandemic

I'm not sure what you mean unknown, if you're setting the proxy with our launcher the IP should be in the title bar of the client.

1 minute ago, TuT_Seller said:

The bar just shows me the "nickname". And socks5 that I connect to every time the ip changes so I can not put it instead of "nickname" to highlight the ip because it is not fixed @Pandemic

We can't show the external IP of a proxy without calling some IP service outside of DreamBot, which isn't something we're interested in at this time. You can add it to whatever script you have however.

Archived