Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wet Quests - 2 Quests

wettofu

On 4/11/2022 at 9:42 AM, wettofu said:

I apologize for taking down the quests, perhaps you can spend money and buy a quester that suits your needs instead of expecting good things to be free.

Haha. Love the well-deserved constructive feedback on multiple of your replies.

Thanks for offering a fairly large Free Questing Script. Obviously more would have been awesome, but it's understandable and respectable that you took them down. It sucks that you aren't able to offer them for a price though, a lot of work gone to waste. Nevertheless, nice work so far. I was running it on 2 accounts and noticed on one of them that it got stuck during Sheep Shearer. It kept trying to click on the Shear from within the field of sheep. I manually tried to click on the "Stile" (shortcut over fence) to try opening the gate/door, but the script automatically clicked back on the Shear. At one point, I made it over the Stile, but the script climbed back over just to be stuck again, hah. It might have something to do with the "Afk" Breaks I run, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

It did, however, continue to do the quest once I stopped Wet Quests, manually picked up the Shear, and then restarted Wet Quests with all the ones I hadn't completed yet from the first attempt. It picked it right back up and continued onward... until it got stuck at the Spinning Wheel before it spun all 20x Wool. Kept trying to click on the map to move. I assume it was probably trying to go over like 1-2 squares, but the Minimap may have been registering the position of the click/cursor wrong.

Thanks again for the decent, and FREE, script! (I will updated below if I run into further bugs/problems/insight. Cheers!)

P.S. Logging out from Break Manager doesn't seem to affect the Scripts function, which is nice. Means you don't have to rush things.

P.S.S. Some useful information you are welcome to add to the front page. Went to the trouble of researching and typing it up for you. I just see some Questing Scripts with this type of info and enjoy it. :P Thanks again.

Recommended:

>Ability to evade lvl 33 Black Knights

>Ability to defeat lvl 27 Demon surrounded by three Dark Wizards

>Ability to defend against and run from lvl 57 Ice Warriors and lvl 53 Ice Giants

>Ability to defeat lvl 34 Vampyre

Required:

>10 Mining (ONLY if skipping Doric's Quest)

Ironman Concerns:

>15 Smithing (not needed if obtaining iron bar from drops)

>15 Mining (not needed if obtaining iron bar from drops)

>10 Cooking (pie dish can be found in the Varrock Palace kitchen)

>>> Ironmen can obtain iron bars from lvl 18 Wilderness next to the bears west of the Graveyard of Shadows; or kill the dwarves in the mines under Falador.

~~ These may be due to not using the Queue System... Sorry. ~~

P.S.S.S. It seems to have gotten stuck again. I looked at it when it was caught in a continuous loop trying to unnote the last 11 Bones on the Banker for the Demon Slayer Quest. I believe this is due to it having an issue while banking/depositing the items from previous quests. I still had most of my quest items left in inventory (dossier, trout [food from black knights' fort], a key, spade, another item or two.) and didn't have enough space to unnote the Bones.
    >This just occurred on the second account that had the Sheep Shearer error. So both of them got stuck at GE trying to unnote Bones for Demon Slayer Quest.

P.S.S.S.S. It seems to have stalled out during Demon Slayer when giving Trailborn the 25 sets of bones. Again, not sure if it had anything to do with the breaks, but after it selected the option to "I'll be back with the bones" (or whatever) it just stood there. It started right up and continued finishing after I manually used a Bone on Trailborn.
    >It just happened on the second account. However, this time I was able to see that it also didn't talk to Trailborn. Just walked up to and stopped (with 2 keys and 26 bones in inv [although only need 25]). It did resume once I clicked on Trailborn to talk to him, but stopped again after and didn't use the Bones on him. It continued onward with the Quest just fine after using the Bone on him.
    >>On the first account, after it continued on it went and got the Silverlight and now it is back sitting at Trailborn. I tried to manually move, but it ran back next to him. Hmmmm, upon further testing, I equipped Silverlight and it switched with the Steel Scimitar I manually equipped previously and then clicked on the stairs and left the Wizards Tower. Now it's in Draynor stuck walking back and forth to Varrock (I'm assuming) and the Draynor Bank.
    >>This ^ just happened again when I died on one account after Demon Slayer to the Wizards south of Varrock. It ran from Lumbridge to the Wizard's Tower and back up to Trailborn

P.S.S.S.S.S. Script force stopped after not having enough money 'in inventory' to buy trout from GE. Paused it and checked bank, had 100k+ still. In other words, withdrew only 2k coins to purchase Knight's Sword Quest items, but needed 2160gp after purchasing required items for the trout it was trying to buy from the GE. I wonder if it's because that's the account I died on at Demon Slayer and lost all the trout I did have. Even though I had Tuna in the bank, it still tried to re-buy the initial amount of food from the beginning; which was assumed that's all the trout a player was going to need.

^ These could possibly be due to not using the Queue System.

Edited by Adhedonia

19 minutes ago, Adhedonia said:

Haha. Love the well-deserved constructive feedback on multiple of your replies.

Thanks for offering a fairly large Free Questing Script. Obviously more would have been awesome, but it's understandable and respectable that you took them down. It sucks that you aren't able to offer them for a price though, a lot of work gone to waste. Nevertheless, nice work so far. I was running it on 2 accounts and noticed on one of them that it got stuck during Sheep Shearer. It kept trying to click on the Shear from within the field of sheep. I manually tried to click on the "Stile" (shortcut over fence) to try opening the gate/door, but the script automatically clicked back on the Shear. At one point, I made it over the Stile, but the script climbed back over just to be stuck again, hah. It might have something to do with the "Afk" Breaks I run, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

It did, however, continue to do the quest once I stopped Wet Quests, manually picked up the Shear, and then restarted Wet Quests with all the ones I hadn't completed yet from the first attempt. It picked it right back up and continued onward... until it got stuck at the Spinning Wheel before it spun all 20x Wool. Kept trying to click on the map to move. I assume it was probably trying to go over like 1-2 squares, but the Minimap may have been registering the position of the click/cursor wrong.

Thanks again for the decent, and FREE, script! (I will updated below if I run into further bugs/problems/insight. Cheers!)

P.S. Logging out from Break Manager doesn't seem to affect the Scripts function, which is nice. Means you don't have to rush things.

I will re run sheep shearer to see if I can replicate bugs and such.

Also, talking about work going to waste, it is true that I have put in hours on this only for it to not really add up to anything. I am currently, once again, taking a break from osrs so there exists no reason to bot and since I am not botting, I’m not really turning a profit. Not only that, but these accounts do add up when trying to do bug fixes because not only do I have to make the accounts, I have to get all the prerequisites for certain quests and I aint bouta do all that just for a minor bug fix. And the worst part, you really only get one try to replicate the bug, else you end up having to repeat account creation until finally shit appears and you clean up stuff. I am not talking about this stuff aiming it towards you, but just anyone who is probably going to reply asking for the whatever 60 quests that were originally here.

Anywho, I’ll run it tomorrow and see if I can replicate the bug, have a good rest of your day

Edit: Oh yea, I don’t sell my scripts because I don’t see an incentive when there are just so much better scripts that fulfill people’s needs better than mine.

Edited by wettofu

2 hours ago, wettofu said:

I will re run sheep shearer to see if I can replicate bugs and such.

Also, talking about work going to waste, it is true that I have put in hours on this only for it to not really add up to anything. I am currently, once again, taking a break from osrs so there exists no reason to bot and since I am not botting, I’m not really turning a profit. Not only that, but these accounts do add up when trying to do bug fixes because not only do I have to make the accounts, I have to get all the prerequisites for certain quests and I aint bouta do all that just for a minor bug fix. And the worst part, you really only get one try to replicate the bug, else you end up having to repeat account creation until finally shit appears and you clean up stuff. I am not talking about this stuff aiming it towards you, but just anyone who is probably going to reply asking for the whatever 60 quests that were originally here.

Anywho, I’ll run it tomorrow and see if I can replicate the bug, have a good rest of your day

Edit: Oh yea, I don’t sell my scripts because I don’t see an incentive when there are just so much better scripts that fulfill people’s needs better than mine.

That totally makes sense. Yeah, that would be annoying rerunning multiple accounts just to "try" to get a repeated bug. Since I was running two at the same time and only one errored, I'd say it's safe to assume it's just chance. At least it's noted in case of further or other people's issues.

That's cool man, no worries really. Again, just wanted you to be aware of it. Otherwise, about 7 Quests down on two accounts with zero other issues.
    *I only script for personal. I just lost a big boy account cuz I get too lazy when I hit lvl 90+'s, lol. Oh well, part of "this" game.

I'm using your well-made script to knock off some of the easier, f2p quests before I invest in a month's subscription to a large questing script. Rushing is how I lose most of my accounts, lol. Stinks you aren't scripting much atm on OSRS, but I feel that. It comes and goes in waves for me.

Lastly, about script selling. I can see that. I've wanted to get into scripting because I enjoy coding and such, but I just don't have the drive since there are others who have far superior scripts and who have been doing it for far longer. As you stated before, lot's of "hours" of work; not including maintaining them due to updates and such.

Regardless, the script is nice work. Much better than a lot of the other "First Time" scripts I've seen. Runs smoothly and quick and also handles breaks/logouts; even seen that it has a timer for between checking to see if the Home Teleport is available yet, no spamming. Little QoL coding shows your skill/desire to write nice scripts. Nice mouse movements with click/drag for screen rotation.

*Excuse me if it's not your first script, it is on this site at least.

REFER TO MY PREVIOUS POST ON THIS THREAD FOR MORE UPDATED INFORMATION.

Edited by Adhedonia

I'm having some issues with this, hoping maybe you can help? I can get the script to start, add quests, but whichever quest I choose, it doesn't matter which, it just goes to the bank of Gielinor and opens it, withdraws money into my inventory, then does nothing

5 hours ago, imrayn said:

I'm having some issues with this, hoping maybe you can help? I can get the script to start, add quests, but whichever quest I choose, it doesn't matter which, it just goes to the bank of Gielinor and opens it, withdraws money into my inventory, then does nothing

Some more info would be beneficial.

Checklist:

1. All Quests you chose to do are not started/completed yet, right?
    2. Do you have more than... uhhh, 20-50k gp? (not really sure how much you need. mind started up with 16-18k.)
    3. You said "whichever quest i choose", does that mean you tried them all? If you only tried a few, list them please.
    4. Where is the "bank of Gielinor" you are referring to? Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Al Kharid? East or West? Perhaps the Grand Exchange?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@wettofu -- hey. i ran two accounts again simoltaneously and 1 of them got the weird sheep shearer bug again. this time i made sure all the settings and such were right. i looked back at it as it was spam clicking the shear from inside the sheep pen. at this point i checked and the quest was started. so it started it > went to pen > stood on other side of wall and tried clicking on shear. both accounts had same settings. 

Edited by Adhedonia

5 hours ago, imrayn said:

Unsure of the problems you are going through, probably won't be able to replicate it either unless you tell me in specifics.

5 minutes ago, Adhedonia said:

Some more info would be beneficial.

Checklist:

1. All Quests you chose to do are not started/completed yet, right?
    2. Do you have more than... uhhh, 20-50k gp? (not really sure how much you need. mind started up with 16-18k.)
    3. You said "whichever quest i choose", does that mean you tried them all? If you only tried a few, list them please.
    4. Where is the "bank of Gielinor" you are referring to? Varrock, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Al Kharid? East or West? Perhaps the Grand Exchange?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@wettofu -- hey. i ran two accounts again simoltaneously and 1 of them got the weird sheep shearer bug again. this time i made sure all the settings and such were right. i looked back at it as it was spam clicking the shear from inside the sheep pen. at this point i checked and the quest was started. so it started it > went to pen > stood on other side of wall and tried clicking on shear. both accounts had same settings. 

I have yet to bug fix because I cba to get on osrs rn but hopefully I'll get to it by the end of this week.

23 minutes ago, wettofu said:

Unsure of the problems you are going through, probably won't be able to replicate it either unless you tell me in specifics.

I am using the SDN, I load the script, I choose a quest, add it, then add again to add it to the confirmed queue, then i click start, regardless of which quest I do this for, my character runs to the bank of Gielinor, clicks it to open it up, withdraws coins from the bank to my inventory, then just sticks there, nothing happens, no matter how long I leave it.

If i then try to put the money back, it just repeats that step and puts it back in my bag, if i close the bank, it just goes straight back into it, if i split the money, it withdraws a specific amount from the bank, then pauses, whatever I do i am unable to get beyond the point of being stuck in the loop at bank of Gielinor, if i walk away, the script takes me back and repeats the same steps over and over

2 hours ago, imrayn said:

That still doesn't help me, I need to know what quests, are you using the quest queue system and what quest does it say it's doing on the log

3 hours ago, wettofu said:

I have yet to bug fix because I cba to get on osrs rn but hopefully I'll get to it by the end of this week.

No worries mate! ^.^ Just wanted to let you know it did indeed happen again since last time I posted it was kind of a mess; and I didn't follow the "Bug Issues" on the first page initially. I edited that post probably like 15 times, ha.

Anyways, after I paused the script and then manually obtained the shear, I pressed play and it continued perfectly... until Imp Catcher. Here it started to repeatedly talk to Wizard Mizgog without having the beads in inventory. 

It started Witch's Potion, obtained tail, stood at range in Rimmington house. I have them using the Quest Queue (with it turned ON) and I have enough GP.

Attempted Quests that ran flawlessly:
    Cook's Assistant/Restless Ghost/Rune Mysteries/Black Knight's Fortress/Ernest the Chicken/Vampyre Slayer

Edited by Adhedonia

7 hours ago, wettofu said:

That still doesn't help me, I need to know what quests, are you using the quest queue system and what quest does it say it's doing on the log

No this is what I mean, its every quest.. I literally can't be more specific with you, I am trying to help you... As I've mentioned multiple times, this happens regardless of which quest I choose, literally ANY quest, as soon as I queue it and click start, even if its the only quest in the queue, it runs to bank of Gielinor, opens the bank, withdraws money, then stops and does nothing else

I can't really be more specific as I'm telling you exactly what it does for every single quest

The process I follow is

Open Script
    Click the blue quests button
    Choose an available quest
    Example from this morning (but its not relevant as they all do the same, I've tested around 10 quests) - Vampyre Slayer
    'Add quest' uynder the available quests once selected
    Then goes into 'Quests in Queue'
    If I click start now, it instantly runs/walks from wherever it is currently to bank of Gielinor, it will walk past other banks to get there, so it's specifically looking for that location
    Once it reaches bank of Gielinor, it takes out all coins from my bank, then closes the bank, then right clicks the bank and once again opens it up, at this point it just stands there with the bank screen open and does nothing
    I can only make it repeat this step by either redepositing my money into the bank, at which point it will withdraw it again then do the same and stop, or if I close the bank and walk away, it will then walk back and attempt to withdraw the money again
    I am playing on fixed classic layout