Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Construction [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [ALL SERVANTS] [RIMMINGTON PHIALS] [MOST POPULAR METHODS]

Hashtag

On 3/16/2024 at 4:24 PM, butplughero said:

it would be nice to add some settings to the script to slow it down and look more realistic, the script runs like a crackhead. id imagine that'd be very detectable. no glitches or bugs to report.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion, I appreciate it!

Last time I tried the trial and i liked it so now i bought the script.. it runs very good ! thank you
    Could you add Time till level to the proggy? that would be nice 😃

4 hours ago, Zilver24 said:

Last time I tried the trial and i liked it so now i bought the script.. it runs very good ! thank you
    Could you add Time till level to the proggy? that would be nice 😃

Thanks for the suggestion!

Frequently it wants to start a new bank trip, it then speaks to the butler and dont finish the dialoge, then clicks remove table and then speaks to the butler again to get new planks
    This is a little bit bot-like. It happens over and over. I see other people on this thread have also seen this happen. Could you please write this down in your notes for future updates? Thanks in advance 😃

Edited by Zilver24

4 hours ago, Zilver24 said:

Frequently it wants to start a new bank trip, it then speaks to the butler and dont finish the dialoge, then clicks remove table and then speaks to the butler again to get new planks
    This is a little bit bot-like. It happens over and over. I see other people on this thread have also seen this happen. Could you please write this down in your notes for future updates? Thanks in advance 😃

Thanks for the report. Yes I'll write this down!

1 hour ago, Zilver24 said:

Bot accidently clicked on sit-bench while making mahogany tables, and got stuck doing nothing

Thanks for the report!

Really want to try out this script, started my free trial just now but dreambot is down currently. can you please reset my trial so i can try again tomorrow?
    Would be greatly appreciated! Keep up the good work!

6 hours ago, Felereca said:

Really want to try out this script, started my free trial just now but dreambot is down currently. can you please reset my trial so i can try again tomorrow?
    Would be greatly appreciated! Keep up the good work!

I've reset your trial access. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i want to try out this script but it says I've already gone through a trial? Any way to get another chance?