Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Construction [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [ALL SERVANTS] [RIMMINGTON PHIALS] [MOST POPULAR METHODS]

Hashtag

10 hours ago, justchill408 said:

script seems kinda slow but works good for oak larders. thanks for resetting my trial.. gonna see if i get banned before buying

Thanks for the feedback! When I make a bigger update to this script I'll see what I can do about the speed.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

running trial, 2minutes in on 2 accounts and both have stopped. idk if its client problem, theyve stopped in different phases. one at remove larder, one at unnoting which has just left portal.

edit: ran flawlessly after until out of planks and it stopped as expected, i went and got more planks, restarted and moved up to mahogany planks, it unnoted, entered portal and stopped. (they both done it), and i assume itll be fine now ive started them again like before. some sort of minor bug there but an otherwise great script. mouse movement could be more human like imo, its very snappy and fast acting but i suppose thats what we want, but some balance there would be cool.

edit: stopped working again 9 minutes in, script is running they're just idle. (building furniture)

Edited by 07BOTACCOUNT

17 hours ago, 07BOTACCOUNT said:

running trial, 2minutes in on 2 accounts and both have stopped. idk if its client problem, theyve stopped in different phases. one at remove larder, one at unnoting which has just left portal.

edit: ran flawlessly after until out of planks and it stopped as expected, i went and got more planks, restarted and moved up to mahogany planks, it unnoted, entered portal and stopped. (they both done it), and i assume itll be fine now ive started them again like before. some sort of minor bug there but an otherwise great script. mouse movement could be more human like imo, its very snappy and fast acting but i suppose thats what we want, but some balance there would be cool.

edit: stopped working again 9 minutes in, script is running they're just idle. (building furniture)

Hey, could you send me a screenshot of your client when it's just idling? Also, check for errors in the debug console (CTRL + L).

Hey hashtag! 

Apparently ive used the trial for this already but, any chance of getting 1 more trial? I mustve done it a long time ago cant remember haha my bad.

Ive got multiple of your other scripts and love em now looking for a 99construct script, let me know if you can sort me out with a trial and if alls well for mahog tables ill purchase.

thanks mate,

Speak soon

2 hours ago, PatsPies said:

Hey hashtag! 

Apparently ive used the trial for this already but, any chance of getting 1 more trial? I mustve done it a long time ago cant remember haha my bad.

Ive got multiple of your other scripts and love em now looking for a 99construct script, let me know if you can sort me out with a trial and if alls well for mahog tables ill purchase.

thanks mate,

Speak soon

I've reset your trial access. Enjoy!

24 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I've reset your trial access. Enjoy!

absolute legend thanks mate! will try it once i finish getting my coal bag for your blast furnance script haha