Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

Hello, ive ran this script for a total of almost 3 days with multiple sessions in between, the longest ive ran it for in a day is 8 hours total, 4 hours, break, 4 hours, proceed to bot something else on the same day. on multiple accounts. The only thing that i would suggest is that when a player is blackjacking with you, i believe this bot should hop to an empty world. Also when the bot runs out of food it will go to the guy who unnotes food and stay there until it logs out then it logs in (repeats until you stop the bot). I believe a function where it logs out when its out of food would and hops when players are thieving with you would  make this script a 10/10. This is my review for anyone looking for a long term review of the bot. i would definitely buy it again. 

3 hours ago, hellojello said:

Hello, ive ran this script for a total of almost 3 days with multiple sessions in between, the longest ive ran it for in a day is 8 hours total, 4 hours, break, 4 hours, proceed to bot something else on the same day. on multiple accounts. The only thing that i would suggest is that when a player is blackjacking with you, i believe this bot should hop to an empty world. Also when the bot runs out of food it will go to the guy who unnotes food and stay there until it logs out then it logs in (repeats until you stop the bot). I believe a function where it logs out when its out of food would and hops when players are thieving with you would  make this script a 10/10. This is my review for anyone looking for a long term review of the bot. i would definitely buy it again. 

Thanks for the feedback! You mentioned it doesn't stop the script when it's out of food. That sounds like a bug. Which food were you using?

@Hashtag It's salmon. I don't recall seeing it with another food but that's mainly because I don't really let it run out of food anymore. It could have possibly been swordfish as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Could I please get a re-trial? I fixed a few errors with blackjack after reading through the thread and could only get a solid 30 minutes of run-time. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

9 hours ago, irsbot123 said:

Could I please get a re-trial? I fixed a few errors with blackjack after reading through the thread and could only get a solid 30 minutes of run-time. I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

I've reset your trial access. Enjoy!

# Thieving has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.91 and is available in the client!
    Time since request was made: 1 minute, 27 seconds

Thanks!

Thieving at Ardy bake stall, it is only depositing 14 cakes at a time after a full inventory.

Thieve at stall until full > Run to bank > Deposit 14 > Run back to stall.... with inventory still half full

Also, would love to see other anti-ban features added like delay between actions, occasionally sleeping, occasionally moving camera, mouse, etc!

Edited by Exovi

13 hours ago, Exovi said:

Thieving at Ardy bake stall, it is only depositing 14 cakes at a time after a full inventory.

Thieve at stall until full > Run to bank > Deposit 14 > Run back to stall.... with inventory still half full

Also, would love to see other anti-ban features added like delay between actions, occasionally sleeping, occasionally moving camera, mouse, etc!

Hey, could I see a screenshot of the inventory you have when it runs back to the stalls after depositing 14 cakes?