Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

17 hours ago, godacuse said:

Fixed it you need to be at the blackjack location with food noted

Yes that's correct, the script doesn't currently support traveling to the location automatically. I'm glad you figured it out!

• 3 weeks later...
    # Thieving has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.91 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Pickpocketing now utilizes Ardougne diary rewards

Time since request was made: 20 minutes, 35 seconds

Thanks!

UPDATE: Resetting the script seems to have fixed the issue. Working fantastic so far!

Weird bug I'm experiencing with the trial that I'll try to explain. While blackjacking menaphite's, if the knockout fails and the immediate attempt to pickpocket happens to fail right after (that normally resets the knockout timer and allows you to blackjack immediately again) the bot will continue to only attempt pickpocketing and will get stuck until I pause it and then start it a couple seconds later. Otherwise this has been working extremely well.

Edited by boarder94

So I tried this trial today and after 45 minutes of running relatively smoothly, I went to cook some food. I came back to my character in Lumbridge with my noted food lost and all my cash stack gone, as well as several pieces of rogues armour. 

I'm incredibly glad this bot had a free trial because something clearly isnt right with it. I did notice that if it fails to knockout and then messes up the aggro drop and gets in combat, if you are low health, instead of running, it just stands still and tanks 5-6 hits to try and eat to full before running. It's obviously tried this when im low on food and then tried to escape too late. I certainly can't buy this bot after during a small trial it went so badly wrong. If the bot can be fixed and another 2h trial added for my confidence id be more likely to buy it.

4 hours ago, Tayb said:

So I tried this trial today and after 45 minutes of running relatively smoothly, I went to cook some food. I came back to my character in Lumbridge with my noted food lost and all my cash stack gone, as well as several pieces of rogues armour. 

I'm incredibly glad this bot had a free trial because something clearly isnt right with it. I did notice that if it fails to knockout and then messes up the aggro drop and gets in combat, if you are low health, instead of running, it just stands still and tanks 5-6 hits to try and eat to full before running. It's obviously tried this when im low on food and then tried to escape too late. I certainly can't buy this bot after during a small trial it went so badly wrong. If the bot can be fixed and another 2h trial added for my confidence id be more likely to buy it.

Hey, thanks for the report. I'll try to reproduce this issue on my account. What's your hitpoints level and which food were you using?

6 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the report. I'll try to reproduce this issue on my account. What's your hitpoints level and which food were you using?

I was 34 HP and I was eating salmon (+9 hp)

Like I said, it was running pretty well and I was really happy with it and was going to purchase it but I did get a little worried everytime i was around 15hp as everytime it would agro during blackjacking and need to reset agro by leaving the curtain and climbing the stairs, instead of instantly running and eating on the go, it would just stand there and tank hits while spam eating before getting high enough hp it tried to escape. I assume you have some code that tried to run as long as youre above a certain HP%. I guess at such low hp I was dropping below it repeatedly. I can only guess i died because i was unlucky and it was spam eating and i ran out of food, then I had too little hp to leave the tent in time. 

Please dont take this all as negative though, other than my death it worked pretty well, I'd just be too worried to leave it unattended at my current gear values to purchase it.

Edited by Tayb
    spelling

Sorry, but I probably tried your script while trying another 1 and forgot to use yours. Can I get another try?

I bought your Construction script before and bought many other scripts.

I would like to try Blackjacking.

5 hours ago, iamsogood18 said:

Sorry, but I probably tried your script while trying another 1 and forgot to use yours. Can I get another try?

I bought your Construction script before and bought many other scripts.

I would like to try Blackjacking.

I've reset your trial access. Enjoy!