Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

When blackjacking you're supposed to bring noted food and coins with you. It will then unnote the food in the village.

Thank you!

I did not know to do this, maybe you could add it to the description. its working flawlessly now, amazing!

I'm only getting 125k blackjacking menaphite, is something I'm doing wrong ? 

Edited by scc

8 hours ago, scc said:

I'm only getting 125k blackjacking menaphite, is something I'm doing wrong ? 

Could you observe the bot for a while and tell me if it's doing something inefficiently? Alternatively, you could capture a short video of it and send it to me.

13 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Could you observe the bot for a while and tell me if it's doing something inefficiently? Alternatively, you could capture a short video of it and send it to me.

Sure, let me babysit for a while and if i detect something will show you.  Also, in Vyres how can you make it withdraw more than 1 dodge neck in the inventory. And are any plans for hightier food like anglers, mantas ?

3 hours ago, scc said:

Sure, let me babysit for a while and if i detect something will show you.  Also, in Vyres how can you make it withdraw more than 1 dodge neck in the inventory. And are any plans for hightier food like anglers, mantas ?

I can look into those suggestions 🙂

Love the script! When blackjacking menaphite thugs (96 thieving currently), it will get stunned and then try to continuously pickpocket instead of knocking them out again and it seems to slow the process a lot. It isn't even able to pickpocket them also because of having the 28 coin pouches. Maybe something to look into? Hourly xp floats around 135k.

Edit: This doesn't happen all the time by the way, only sometimes when I get stunned. It will eventually correct itself.

Edited by KPOP LVR

On 10/20/2023 at 7:44 PM, KPOP LVR said:

Love the script! When blackjacking menaphite thugs (96 thieving currently), it will get stunned and then try to continuously pickpocket instead of knocking them out again and it seems to slow the process a lot. It isn't even able to pickpocket them also because of having the 28 coin pouches. Maybe something to look into? Hourly xp floats around 135k.

Edit: This doesn't happen all the time by the way, only sometimes when I get stunned. It will eventually correct itself.

It is intended for it to pickpocket when it actually can't. This is to prevent from being attacked by the thug.

Is the Bj method broken currently? It goes straight for pickpocket and won't even try to BJ or im doing something wrong.

Never mind, checked all the pages and got my information.:D

Edited by b00bsniper

11 hours ago, b00bsniper said:

Is the Bj method broken currently? It goes straight for pickpocket and won't even try to BJ or im doing something wrong.

Never mind, checked all the pages and got my information.:D

To others reading this, the script is intended to obtain maximum amount of coin pouches before it starts to blackjack. It does this to increase efficiency.