Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Thieving ❤️ | Blackjacking | Shadow Veil | Dodgy necklaces | Pickpocketing | Stalls

Hashtag

17 hours ago, blakeww2 said:

while blackjacking the lvl 41 bandits in poll it's not opening the coin purse, it just keeps pickpocketing

Hey, this is intended. The script will obtain 28 coin pouches by pickpocketing and then it will knock them out and start blackjacking. This way the bandits will attack you less often.

Script seems to be working fairly well. I've only used it for fruit stalls and blackjacking so far, but will test out knights and master farmers later this week. Here's my feedback so far

1. Support to hop worlds and buy wines while blackjacking would be clutch

2. Script will occasionally get stuck trying to lure a menaphite to the tent while its already shut in the tent along with a single menaphite. I have been babysitting and catching it when it does this, but would be an easy ban otherwise

3. Script will occasionally waste food. Without looking at the code, I'd guess you have it set to eat above a certain %, but at low hp levels this can mean it drinks a wine (11 hp heal) when missing only 3-4 health. Possible to add a variable defined by your food type to prevent this?

4. Blackjacking is a click intensive skill, meaning human behavior would be to misclick occasionally. Adding a few misclicks each hour wouldn't severely affect xp rates, but may lower the detectability (maybe idk what I'm talking about, lol)

5. When doing fruit stalls, the script will frequently set the camera angle very low and click through the walls. This isn't very human behavior and could trigger bans

Overall, really nice product that I look forward to using more!

1 hour ago, MLBrony said:

Script seems to be working fairly well. I've only used it for fruit stalls and blackjacking so far, but will test out knights and master farmers later this week. Here's my feedback so far

1. Support to hop worlds and buy wines while blackjacking would be clutch

2. Script will occasionally get stuck trying to lure a menaphite to the tent while its already shut in the tent along with a single menaphite. I have been babysitting and catching it when it does this, but would be an easy ban otherwise

3. Script will occasionally waste food. Without looking at the code, I'd guess you have it set to eat above a certain %, but at low hp levels this can mean it drinks a wine (11 hp heal) when missing only 3-4 health. Possible to add a variable defined by your food type to prevent this?

4. Blackjacking is a click intensive skill, meaning human behavior would be to misclick occasionally. Adding a few misclicks each hour wouldn't severely affect xp rates, but may lower the detectability (maybe idk what I'm talking about, lol)

5. When doing fruit stalls, the script will frequently set the camera angle very low and click through the walls. This isn't very human behavior and could trigger bans

Overall, really nice product that I look forward to using more!

Thank you for the feedback! I'll take these into consideration when I update this script 🙂

41 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Thank you for the feedback! I'll take these into consideration when I update this script 🙂

a little more detail I was able to find, it looks like it gets stuck luring the menaphite (guy on the last page describes a similar issue) most commonly after finishing a break. I hope that helps pinpoint the issue!

• 1 month later...

Bought the bot and it is not working. Let me explain my issue.

I have coins in inventory and jug of wines. I also have the coin pouches you steal from lvl 55 thugs. 

The bot is dropping the wine jugs and only pick pocketing the thug. Its not knocking him out. 

Please help out. 

22 hours ago, Risktaker1337 said:

Update: Was able to get the bot to work. It requires the bot to get 25 pouches before it can start properly. 

Thank you. 

Hey, yes the bot will obtain 28 coin pouches before knocking out the thugs. This is by design. I believe jugs of wine aren't supported as food.

Works great for all the blackjacking that i've done so far. Only issue i've ran into would be after escaping combat from the menaphite thug it will go back into the room and lure the thug out, then back into the same building rather than just continuing to knock-out. Another small thing is when combat starts sometimes it'll continue to eat food and get hit multiple times wasting 3-4 extra food instead of just escaping combat.

Overall im super happy with the script!

On 8/25/2022 at 3:22 PM, Risktaker1337 said:

Update: Was able to get the bot to work. It requires the bot to get 25 pouches before it can start properly. 

Thank you. 

Anything you're attempting to blackjack will obtain 28 coin pouches so that it forces the bot to be unable to pickpocket instead of blackjacking first. I usually keep the coin pouches in my inventory even if i take a break from it so that it doesn't have to do regular pickpocketing to start out.