Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot Client through emulator?

Crimehead

Is it possible to run dreambot client through an emulator? trying to get lets ban rates and would like to know if this is even possible. thanks for the reply!

Don't believe so if you're asking about Android. There is apparently a mobile client out there you can Google for but I don't know if its legitimate, if it works, the ban rates for it, etc, etc. From my understanding, more or less an assumption though I may be wrong however, that particular 'client' is just AHK in disguise and doesn't actually do/change anything to the mobile version the way DB does for the desktop client example. 

Archived