Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to adjust camera zoom via scroll?

flipjazz

Hey, I've been trying to change the zoom settings of the camera but haven't gotten it to work.

Mouse.scrollDownUntil(10000, () -> true);
     Mouse.scrollDownUntil(10000, () -> false);
     Mouse.scrollUpUntil(10000, () -> true);
     Mouse.scrollUpUntil(10000, () -> false);

None of the above seems to modify the zoom for me. Is it just me or anyone else having this issue?

First, ensure client mouse is in the main game viewport. You can call Mouse.move(Client.getLocalPlayer()) for example.

You should set better conditions for the scrolling. () -> true will scroll until true => it stops scrolling immediately. () -> false will scroll until false or timeout is reached => it will always scroll for 10 seconds.

Ideally you'd set conditions like () -> Camera.getZoom() > threshold.

• 2 months later...

Good afternoon everyone! I recently installed ajax cameras in my office and can manage them through an app on my phone. But I would like to control the zoom of the cameras using a laptop at work. For example, I'm currently using an android emulator for windows and I want to use the mouse wheel to change the zoom. Tell me, am I a fool? I mean, I didn't find enough information on the Internet about the application of this security system for the computer. Is there such an app? Maybe I'm just wasting my time.

Archived