Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 1. Managing many accounts 2. Managing scripts run on accounts

oogieboogie

From what I can tell its very easy to enter account information into saved file probably accounts.db for DB client. However you have to run a separate instance for every single bot. Theres no bigger manager that allows you to keep track of all your accounts. Is there a sort of Kubernetes for bot managment that DreamBot provides? It seems like a mess to keep track of 50wc bots, 50 mining bots, etc + mules. and run instances for each. I'm not VIP so maybe theres something I don't know so I apologize if I'm unlearned. 

Also Is there a way to combine scripts or some type of script queue? Say run tut island script and tack on another or when scripting do you have to put them into one?

Thanks I'm new but Interested.

Nothing like that exist just yet..

But I will be working on a bot manager for DreamBot that should have these capabilities once the dev's add a few new features.

Archived