Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Wintertodt ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [DODGES SNOW] [LOTS OF GP/HOUR] [FAST FIREMAKING EXP]

Hashtag

7 minutes ago, AEXUS said:

Overall Very happy about the script, got 4 accounts to 95 fm or more.. but then i get banned ( due to my own fault not the script ) only thing you could advance is when the 1 Brazier cannot be lit, to make it respond faster to go to the other side.. thats all. :)

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I'll take your suggestion into consideration 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes get's stuck trying to enter the door into Wintertodt, It will keep trying to adjust the camera to the door trying to get it on the screen but it is standing to far away to be able to enter it as a result it just sits there turning the camera over and over.

1 hour ago, Vogelbekdier said:

Sometimes get's stuck trying to enter the door into Wintertodt, It will keep trying to adjust the camera to the door trying to get it on the screen but it is standing to far away to be able to enter it as a result it just sits there turning the camera over and over.

Hey, any chance you could be able to capture a screenshot of your game screen when it's stuck like this? Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, kingdomdnm said:

possible to solo up to 12-13k points with this?

Hey, I'm afraid this script is not intended for solo.

• 2 weeks later...
    5 hours ago, bradlehwilleh said:

Would love to get a UIM edition of this. Any plans to do this? I know it'd be SO popular! <3 

Hey, how would that work, exactly?

21 hours ago, bradlehwilleh said:

This describes it pretty well I think, better than I could haha! :)

Hmm, I'm not sure if I want to do that if it's solo. I believe it would require too much work to make, and I've got other projects I'm working on currently.