Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • MrKrabs [Sand Crabs killer]

Rias Gremory

99.9% of credit goes to Beemer 00.1% to myself.  all i did was replace some id's and cords. i may add ranging and magic xp to it come to think about it.

Spoiler

i used his AmmoniteCrabber script "so many bots in places so i made it go where no other bots go, nonetheless im working on a v2 that i wrote myself just wanted to doodle around.

script needs a little bit of polish work, but i did test it and it does afk attack and reset somewhat correctly lol, if you get banned not my issue dont bot on a main.

https://github.com/FrostTorrents/MrKrabs

i will continue to work on this version id gladly accepted other contributions.

1 hour ago, Rias Gremory said:

if you get banned not my issue

:D I'm sure anyone who bots already has accepted this but to those who haven't accepted the fact that its a risk and its up to the user to minimize this risk and manage it! Keep up the good work man, I haven't tested it out but I don't have any member accounts that I can use for testing at this current time! It's always nice to see people give free stuff towards communities

Archived