Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking to hire a scripter

Kach0w

Hi! I'm really not familiar in any way with runescape scripting, which is pretty different with what I know about java (web dev) so I'm willing to pay a decent amount for a simple Banana Picking script (~220Kgp/h).  I wish to know where a good place to hire scripters are please.

Can't stand public scripts, they get detected pretty often (at least what I think)

I'm looking for a scripter because there aren't any banana picking scripts anymore and want it privately because the sale volume for banana baskets aren''t very high, and multiple people can ruin the demand for them.  

Just thought I'd put that there

Archived