Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Script spam clicking the tree

stonez11

I am new to script writing, and I'm testing out a wc bot that I wrote. Everything is working properly... However, whenever the bot clicks a tree, it spam clicks it over and over again without letting the player finish chopping. How can I tell the script to wait until the player is no longer interacting before going back into chopping mode?

Thank you for any help you can provide :)

Maybe share the part of your script where it interacts with the tree for better help.

You could check if the local player animating before trying to interact with the tree, so if you're animating (chopping the tree) you wouldn't click the tree again.

Archived