Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

1 hour ago, kryptoxide said:

Update to my previous post, 19 of 25 accounts banned overnight. Using single ip per account.

Join the discord and read the botting-guide to get that sorted, there's quite a lot that can cause that, particularly when running many accounts.

Edited by Aeglen

Master AIO F2P has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.18 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed exploring
    • Exploring is no longer handled like a skill
    • Fixed muling
    • Improved magic
    • Improved combat efficiency
    • Cooking no longer banks at draynor
    • Lowered cape wearing chance
    • Fixed boat gangplanks
    Thanks!

It's currently at v2.18 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed willingness to train Magic
    • Fixed quests looping
    • Fixed exploring canceling itself too easily
    Thanks!

Maybe it's user error but just wanted to report that sometimes the bot will end a little early. Not a big deal but for example I'm running all skills except range, mage and rc.

The highest skill I set is 30 out of all of them selected.

The bot has ran beautifully and completed all of its tasks except for 2, level 6 prayer and level 20 fishing.

Whenever I start the bot it grabs the task to bury bones but then goes to Varrock east bank, see's that I have no bones, and instead of going to the GE to buy some it just logs out and ends the script as if its finished.

I have it set to fish shrimp and anchovies up to level 20 in the desert.

As for prayer I'm not sure what bones it buys or how it works since there's no tab for prayer.

There is sufficient gold on the account for level 6 prayer.

Am I doing something wrong?

Update: I changed some setting in the fishing tab to allow for more locations, this seemed to fix the problem with the fishing. When its set for only al-kharid it doesn't seem to work. Are there any requirements to get to that particular fishing spot?

Edited by jt0542
    Update

22 minutes ago, jt0542 said:

Maybe it's user error but just wanted to report that sometimes the bot will end a little early. Not a big deal but for example I'm running all skills except range, mage and rc.

The highest skill I set is 30 out of all of them selected.

The bot has ran beautifully and completed all of its tasks except for 2, level 6 prayer and level 20 fishing.

Whenever I start the bot it grabs the task to bury bones but then goes to Varrock east bank, see's that I have no bones, and instead of going to the GE to buy some it just logs out and ends the script as if its finished.

I have it set to fish shrimp and anchovies up to level 20 in the desert.

As for prayer I'm not sure what bones it buys or how it works since there's no tab for prayer.

There is sufficient gold on the account for level 6 prayer.

Am I doing something wrong?

Update: I changed some setting in the fishing tab to allow for more locations, this seemed to fix the problem with the fishing. When its set for only al-kharid it doesn't seem to work. Are there any requirements to get to that particular fishing spot?

Great you're enjoying the bot, for the time being the prayer option only works on accounts with >300K gold because i expected users to want 43 prayer but not destroy their liquidity in the process. Might make it scale with target level instead.

It's currently at v2.19 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Added mage gear
    • Added option to stop after all non-99 goals done
    • Improved GE affordability check
    • Ranged/mage def now obeys def cap
    • Fixed 550 hour long tasks after dying in combat
    • Improved grave looting
    • Added anti-quest rushing stuff
    • Fixed an issue with CLI short file names
    • Lowered melee chance at low level
    • Fixed legs/skirt issue for all new bots
    • Bots have a 2% chance of being "shiny"
    Thanks!

17 minutes ago, ToppestOfKeks said:

Hey is this bot really tested for 12 years like it says in the OP? That's quite a long time. Anyways, looking forward to try it out, will let you know.

At time of writing, the sum of all user botted time was > 12 years. Now it'll be a lot higher.