Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

Hi @Aeglen

I think I found an issue

After 30 minutes, the script decides to go do shrimp cooking, so it went to the GE to buy some, it started buying 1 shrimp, then going to edge cooking it and then back to the GE to buy 1 shrimp again and again..

it clicks to select the number of shrimps to buy,  but then I think it is clicking buy too fast so the number is still at 1 ( or could be that it's not typing a number , can't really tell)

Edited by nomaddb

2 hours ago, nomaddb said:

Hi @Aeglen

I think I found an issue

After 30 minutes, the script decides to go do shrimp cooking, so it went to the GE to buy some, it started buying 1 shrimp, then going to edge cooking it and then back to the GE to buy 1 shrimp again and again..

it clicks to select the number of shrimps to buy,  but then I think it is clicking buy too fast so the number is still at 1 ( or could be that it's not typing a number , can't really tell)

Reproduced on a high-speed account, will be fixed for next update :)

The problem was actually trying to buy 0 shrimps, because when I wrote the buy quantity calculations there wasn't yet the functionality to cook <whatever is in the bank> so it returns 0

Edited by Aeglen

4 hours ago, Johnreese19 said:

++ Script! 

Some issues at start but @eaglen helped me staight away! 
    Have it on for prox 25 hours and still good ! <3 

nothing need on the acc turn it all on and it will go for you! AMAZING script.

Hope it will come P2P aswell later on! 

Yooooo that’s a great idea if Aeg would be down to do that!!! I would love and would pay good for a p2p version 🔥

6 minutes ago, mrisperfect said:

Yooooo that’s a great idea if Aeg would be down to do that!!! I would love and would pay good for a p2p version 🔥

I will consider it afters, but it's tricky because there is so much content in P2P. The thing is that when a script does lots of things, people using/buying it are using less of the overall features so they may be considered "wasted effort" as opposed to more directed scripts. Still, this thing is built for extensibility, and maybe I could eventually make a P2P version with teleport support and extend the skill tiers into P2P/add P2P skills (the second being more important).

Edited by Aeglen

2 hours ago, Aeglen said:

I will consider it afters, but it's tricky because there is so much content in P2P. The thing is that when a script does lots of things, people using/buying it are using less of the overall features so they may be considered "wasted effort" as opposed to more directed scripts. Still, this thing is built for extensibility, and maybe I could eventually make a P2P version with teleport support and extend the skill tiers into P2P/add P2P skills (the second being more important).

I know it would be a lot to work around, I just see the potential that the f2p already has and to think about a p2p version is fuckin insane! I know it won't come for a while, it's just badass to think about :)

5 minutes ago, SwissFuse said:

a dreambot script i hope isnt a monthly one ! i will totally buy it

Sorry to disappoint but it's gonna be monthly, due to the large amount of maintenance needed compared with most other scripts.

Idk what the price might be but it'll be fair based upon use cases and comparison with other scripts

Edited by Aeglen