Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • F2P Master AI [Machine Learning] [1-Click Account Builder]

Aeglen

I was just wondering why the bot gets stuck and doesn't do anything after restless ghost quest.  I had to manually exit our and pause and start again for it to continue working.  Also why isn't there an option for maple logs?  Is that only for the p2p version?  Everything else seems great other than I had to disable oak logs after I was able to cut willow because it would switch to oak after skipping tasks with only wc enabled.  But I'll post more things I find if you want to know and update this almost 4 year old script :)

Btw it's a great script I think it's the best I have tried.  Thanks for the hard work you put into it I can tell it took you some time how smooth it is.

3 hours ago, Crazeysniper said:

I was just wondering why the bot gets stuck and doesn't do anything after restless ghost quest.  I had to manually exit our and pause and start again for it to continue working.  Also why isn't there an option for maple logs?  Is that only for the p2p version?  Everything else seems great other than I had to disable oak logs after I was able to cut willow because it would switch to oak after skipping tasks with only wc enabled.  But I'll post more things I find if you want to know and update this almost 4 year old script :)

Btw it's a great script I think it's the best I have tried.  Thanks for the hard work you put into it I can tell it took you some time how smooth it is.

If the bot is truly stuck you should logs, although there's not really been a bug in a while so would be surprised. More options are available on P2P of course, but in F2P at your level oaks are best gp and willows are best xp so it will usually do one of those (mostly willows).

F2P Master AI has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v3.85 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Ban evasion update

Time since request was made: 19 minutes, 15 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v3.86 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Improved exploring
    • Added logging on logout
    • Fixed short AFK breaks not resuming the timer
    • Fixed a random NPE
    • Improved ban evasion

Time since request was made: 6 minutes, 23 seconds

Thanks!

It's currently at v3.87 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed a runecraft issue
    • Fixed exploring getting stuck in jail

Time since request was made: 12 minutes, 22 seconds

Thanks!

I'm trying out the bot, I like the ML. Is it by the design that the bot doesn't pick up arrows? Leaving 2k+ mithril arrows on floor, I can't see option so I'm guessing it's by design. Hoping I won't catch a ban, I'm really curious about where AI ends up!

Just now, Whitdjinn said:

I'm trying out the bot, I like the ML. Is it by the design that the bot doesn't pick up arrows? Leaving 2k+ mithril arrows on floor, I can't see option so I'm guessing it's by design. Hoping I won't catch a ban, I'm really curious about where AI ends up!

Specifically the mouse. It will only pick up valuables.

I am having an issue where the bot is not questing at all, it has ran with the default settings for 2 weeks now and hasnt done a single quest

Posted (edited)
    19 minutes ago, DoodleMed said:

I am having an issue where the bot is not questing at all, it has ran with the default settings for 2 weeks now and hasnt done a single quest

ensure individual quests are enabled in the quests tab, as well as the generic questing checkbox there, and you have less qp than the qp goal

Edited by Aeglen

It's currently at v3.88 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Released noob mode v2
    • Improved ban evasion for noobs
    • Task timer no longer counts walking

Time since request was made: 2 hours, 16 minutes, 18 seconds

Thanks!