Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 20+ hours | 10 QP | 130+ total | UNRESTRICTED ACCOUNTS

una_maquina

Hi, I'm selling accounts with 130+ total level, 10 QP, 20+ hours of playtime; basically unrestricted F2P accounts.

x6N20hl.png

8c1G4wO.png

LGgk3yk.png

VJSiSnT.png

YOU'RE GETTING:

Accounts that are unbanned, unmuted and no previous offenses are registered. Accounts are also rested and tested prior to the sale.

Quests completed are: Rune Mysteries, Romeo & Juliet, Pirate Treasure, Restless Ghost and Sheep Shearer.

Most accounts also have 7+ magic.

PAYMENT METHOD:

Payment method is OSRS gp. 

MORE INFO:

Accounts are trained on USA proxies, one proxy per account.

There's an email attached to the accounts which you'll receive full access to once the transaction is done.

I'm also not selling accounts 1 by 1, but rather by batches, for example, you can only buy a minimum of 10 accounts.

GETTING IN CONTACT WITH ME:

- Discord: una_maquina#1601
    - PM

TERMS OF SERVICE:

* After the transaction is done (I get the payment, and you the accounts) -- it's no longer my responsibility what happens to the accounts. Locks, bans -- it's all on you. (If an account is somehow banned on the initial-login, you'll be compensated)

* My actions WILL never lead to recovering the accounts or scamming you. After the transaction is done, you'll have 100% ownership and 100% peace of mind that the accounts are yours.

* I will not temper with the email in any way; you won't even need to change the password.

• 4 weeks later...
    11 hours ago, kush420oz said:

Id like to buy some account but you have not accepted my friend request on discord..... So how do I reach you.

Hey, currently I'm out of stock on these accounts because I abandoned my script that makes these accounts. It's a mess and I'll re-factor the code in the future. Currently I sell 60/60/60 melee accounts though if you're interested. You can contact me via private messaging here on Dreambot.

15 hours ago, una_maquina said:

Hey, currently I'm out of stock on these accounts because I abandoned my script that makes these accounts. It's a mess and I'll re-factor the code in the future. Currently I sell 60/60/60 melee accounts though if you're interested. You can contact me via private messaging here on Dreambot.

okay 

Archived