Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 👑Dreamy Runecrafting👑| All normal altars | Grand Exchange | Ring of the Elements| Various teleports | Stop settings | Tasks |

Zawy

4 minutes ago, Undercover1 said:

Tried 3 different altars and it got stuck between bank and ruins. Earth, fire, and nature. Tried both talismans and tiaras.

Stuck like? I need way more information such as logs and screenshots

Wont teleport to Castle wars with ring of dueling clicked while making fire runes? teleports to duel arena makes the runes then teleports back to duel arena and walks to al kharid? exp is terrible

Just now, slip said:

Wont teleport to Castle wars with ring of dueling clicked while making fire runes? teleports to duel arena makes the runes then teleports back to duel arena and walks to al kharid? exp is terrible

I'll look into that after the holidays, for now you can try the 'Ring of elements' option. Way better imo aswell.

got it going with elemental ring but its even worse... it uses last tele on it walks in crafts runes then walks out walks to duel arna bank then uses last destination again? is this the best method? 4k a hour exp

4 minutes ago, slip said:

got it going with elemental ring but its even worse... it uses last tele on it walks in crafts runes then walks out walks to duel arna bank then uses last destination again? is this the best method? 4k a hour exp

The walker is using the ring, its better than walking all the way.

Like I said, after the holidays I will take a look at duel rings.

• 2 weeks later...
    34 minutes ago, elvisparsly said:

this bots broken and needs multiple fixes

If something is broken you have to report to me what's exactly broken. 

5 hours ago, Zawy said:

If something is broken you have to report to me what's exactly broken. 

it goes to alters and walks back and forth, law and nature specifically , it walks from grand exchange all the way to the alters instead of using rings or teleports , and theres a few other things i cant remember atm, sorry didnt mean to shit on your product was just tryna point out its not properly functioning