Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • VirtGold Lost Account

blade73

Hello i am posting as the owner from my home ip, i am owner of virtgold and i got hacked just few hours ago. i would like to know what proof is needed? also i want my account locked in meanwhile please incase anyone gets scammed.

Your account is banned, and I see that someone did get on the account and has locked you out of it.

Please let me know once your computer and network is secure again so I can restore access to the original email.

2 hours ago, Pandemic said:

I've banned the account and will start looking at it. Any idea what happened?

no idea what happened but i have had the same password on the other forums, i have changed them now and running a scan on my PC. once thats done i will let you know, thanks alot for your help

Unbanned and changed your email back to what it was. You'll have to recover the account and set a new password through the "Forgot Password" field. Enable Two Factor Authentication so this doesn't happen again :)

3 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Unbanned and changed your email back to what it was. You'll have to recover the account and set a new password through the "Forgot Password" field. Enable Two Factor Authentication so this doesn't happen again :)

Thanks alot for your help sir!

Archived