Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v1.85 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Untested bug fixes. Long week, people are spamming me, don't have time to test and don't care to right now.
    Thanks!

Banking does not work when choosing range as combat style. Tried Lumbridge/Fallador cows. When switching the style to melee there no problem. Beside that great script!!

6 hours ago, Coldy said:

Is there a way to fight Body Golems in Ruins of Camdozaal? You need to awaken rubble before the fight.

It's not something you can currently do nor something I'd prioritize right now but can look into adding an optional "action before fighting"

14 hours ago, nii3lsh said:

Banking does not work when choosing range as combat style. Tried Lumbridge/Fallador cows. When switching the style to melee there no problem. Beside that great script!!

It does afaik but I need more info than banking doesn't work. What's not working? Is there an error? Etc.

Hello, first of all thank you for updating this script I love it.

I'm just wondering, whenever I try to use the level options for fightaholic I keep getting a NullPointerException, this happens after it says "change combat style yes" then "Defence set to 34" and then it throws the error.

I hope I've given you enough information, if not let me know!

2022-03-14 11:19:22 [INFO] [Init] Combat target set to Attack
    2022-03-14 11:19:22 [INFO] [Init] Level target set to 56
    2022-03-14 11:19:22 [INFO] Change attack style? false
    2022-03-14 11:19:22 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2022-03-14 11:19:22 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.NullPointerException
        at an.n(an.java:1193)
        at an.x(an.java:1284)
        at r.d(r.java:876)
        at r.execute(r.java:92)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)

Edited by flammers
    Added logs

8 hours ago, flammers said:

Hello, first of all thank you for updating this script I love it.

I'm just wondering, whenever I try to use the level options for fightaholic I keep getting a NullPointerException, this happens after it says "change combat style yes" then "Defence set to 34" and then it throws the error.

I hope I've given you enough information, if not let me know!

Thanks buddy and you're welcome! And yup, that's plenty! Just a question, does it stop working when the error is thrown?

1 hour ago, aluxan said:

this bot is just perfect. Thanks :)

You're very welcome!

17 hours ago, holic said:

Thanks buddy and you're welcome! And yup, that's plenty! Just a question, does it stop working when the error is thrown?

You're very welcome!

Hey there, thanks for the fast response.

What actually happens it doesn't matter if I choose one skill to level or three, but it keeps looping. When that error occurs it keeps going through all the skills and what I think is the intialization because I see some of those aspects coming back and then it goes back to the skills and so on.

Hi, I've been using this script for a couple of days now but a lot of times the script refuses to eat at given treshold percentage. It made me die a couple of times where it picks up my items and then logs out. Is this supposed to be normal or am I not using a feature correctly? It normally eats for like a couple of times and then when it doesnt eat the script says: ''waiting for health to exceed treshold'' and then it says ''forcing a fight/combat'' till the character dies. IF anyone knows how to fix this, please do answer me. Thanks!

5 hours ago, argovaliour said:

Hi, I've been using this script for a couple of days now but a lot of times the script refuses to eat at given treshold percentage. It made me die a couple of times where it picks up my items and then logs out. Is this supposed to be normal or am I not using a feature correctly? It normally eats for like a couple of times and then when it doesnt eat the script says: ''waiting for health to exceed treshold'' and then it says ''forcing a fight/combat'' till the character dies. IF anyone knows how to fix this, please do answer me. Thanks!

Can you post your configuration for the script? Chances are you just missed something