Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Interaction Before Fight Added

holic

spacer.png

I can't seem to fix this error on Linux. I have tried on Linux Mint and openSUSE, with different versions of Java. Java 17 and Java 8 from the JDK repository. As well as Java 17 from J9. Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Edited by TiaItsGG

Ive also found that "Loot anything over (1) gp" is the only way to reliably loot everything (even with every lootable item checked) and that autofill has never worked once for me.  Yes I manually clicked every single lootable item many times before realizing looting everything over X gp not only loots more often but nullifies checking everything on new profiles.

Bones priority

High looting

Loot anything over X gp

[Bank] Banking order: [2, 3, 4, 0, 5, 1]
    2024-01-03 11:21:32 [INFO] [WithdrawUtil] Checking for 
    2024-01-03 11:21:32 [INFO] [WithdrawUtil] Out of , removing from potions
    2024-01-03 11:21:32 [WARN] This script threw an error, send logs to the script writer.
    2024-01-03 11:21:32 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
        at au.d(au.java:419)
        at bY.execute(bY.java:231)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    2024-01-03 11:21:33 [INFO] [Bank] Not sure why but we're banking at Varrock West
    2024-01-03 11:21:33 [INFO] Depositing all items except: Lamp,Swordfish,Mithril arrow,Rune scimitar,Rune kiteshield,Rune med helm,Amulet of strength,Rune chainbody,Rune plateskirt,Green d'hide vambraces,Leather boots,Black cape,,Brass key,,Brass key,
    2024-01-03 11:21:34 [INFO] [Bank] Banking order: [0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 4]
    2024-01-03 11:21:35 [INFO] Inventory has food: true
    2024-01-03 11:21:35 [INFO] Bank has food: true
    2024-01-03 11:21:37 [INFO] Bank set to Varrock West
    2024-01-03 11:21:38 [INFO] [Walk] Walking to target area
    2024-01-03 11:21:39 [INFO] Opening magic menu

Yee got 4 accounts banned, because i thought all the time it wasnt because of this Script. But sadly it is. I was just killing cows with this script

On 12/31/2023 at 1:06 AM, FlofiFluff said:

spacer.png

I can't seem to fix this error on Linux. I have tried on Linux Mint and openSUSE, with different versions of Java. Java 17 and Java 8 from the JDK repository. As well as Java 17 from J9. Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Same thing is happening to me on linux. I manually downloaded the images too.

It seems to be having trouble banking when you're in slayer caves like Mount Karuulm or Kourend Catacombs. Seems to have trouble navigating to and from the banks. Otherwise it's been working great.

How exactly do you make it so:

I'm using Iron scimitar,
    Want it to use a adamant scimitar when i reach level, and for the script to buy it for me. 
    What exactly should i insert and where

On 1/6/2024 at 3:14 PM, rozdpiocpn said:

Same thing is happening to me on linux. I manually downloaded the images too.

I'll look into it, my paths must be messed up for linux

On 1/6/2024 at 7:29 AM, Nedanders said:

Great script but it's  currently not showing the usual list of looting items lists? 

Probably an issue with my server, it's pulling from a database online

On 1/9/2024 at 3:27 AM, FluffinMuffin said:

It seems to be having trouble banking when you're in slayer caves like Mount Karuulm or Kourend Catacombs. Seems to have trouble navigating to and from the banks. Otherwise it's been working great.

Unfortunately, I don't have those as officially supported as I don't have a P2P account to debug with. You could always let me know what obstacles and what actions on those obstacles are needed to navigate those areas and I can add them.

21 hours ago, Jofsuch said:

How exactly do you make it so:

I'm using Iron scimitar,
    Want it to use a adamant scimitar when i reach level, and for the script to buy it for me. 
    What exactly should i insert and where

If you only want it to go from iron to adamant, you would buy the adamant scimitar and ensure "Buy upgrade items" isn't checked. Then set your weapon to "^ scimitar" and it'll swap out the iron when you're at the necessary level

On 1/6/2024 at 3:44 AM, xRadi said:

Yee got 4 accounts banned, because i thought all the time it wasnt because of this Script. But sadly it is. I was just killing cows with this script

Bans will happen, rest your accounts, don't bot too much, don't use tut island scripts, etc.