Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Improved Rune Handling and Telegrab!


    holic
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    8 hours ago, Matt2 said:

    How do I set up scheduled breaks without manually stop/starting the script? or isn't this feature available? Thanks in advance 

    It's actually a feature in DreamBot and not this script. Just open DreamBota settings and click the breaks tab

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    2 hours ago, holic said:

    It's actually a feature in DreamBot and not this script. Just open DreamBota settings and click the breaks tab

    Thanks I'm new to Dreambot, nice script! 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Fightaholic has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

    It's currently at v3.55 and is available in the client!

    Changes:
    • Improved dungeon nodes for walker changes
    • Improved initializer
    Thanks!
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    1 hour ago, shane2945 said:

    when i start it, it just constantly says setup order/ adding webnodes?

    On 3.55? If yes, send me your config please. If that confuses, you read the OP.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    script still says error

     

    21:05:05: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.BankLocation.getNearest(BankLocation.java:153)
        at aQ.execute(aQ.java:58)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:71)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Script throwing error while killing Al Kharid, it gets stuck holding onto loot in the bag as seen below. Happened 4-5 times after only running less than 10minutes each time.

    I'm using max memory setting for dreambot upon statup

    Dreambot 3.13.15

    Ver 3.55

    image.png.7edb23d60af9e040544358e1fb5c8acb.png

    at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
    2022-09-28 01:37:42 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2022-09-28 01:37:42 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at n.a(n.java:85)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)

    Al Kharid warrior .ini

    Edited by Matt2
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    10 hours ago, Matt2 said:

    Script throwing error while killing Al Kharid, it gets stuck holding onto loot in the bag as seen below. Happened 4-5 times after only running less than 10minutes each time.

    I'm using max memory setting for dreambot upon statup

    Dreambot 3.13.15

    Ver 3.55

    image.png.7edb23d60af9e040544358e1fb5c8acb.png

    at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
    2022-09-28 01:37:42 [WARN] This script threw an error, contact the script writer.
    2022-09-28 01:37:42 [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists
    java.lang.StackOverflowError
        at n.a(n.java:85)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)
        at l.handleMovement(l.java:63)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.mouse.impl.MoveEvent.run(MoveEvent.java:42)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.0(Mouse.java:687)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:597)
        at org.dreambot.api.input.Mouse.move(Mouse.java:580)
        at n.a(n.java:175)
        at n.b(n.java:70)
        at L.a(L.java:54)

    Al Kharid warrior .ini 1.63 kB · 2 downloads

    Thank you for sharing your config as well. I don't see anything that would cause an issue like that but will dig into it a bit more.

    When it got stuck, did ActionCheck turn on and fix it at all? I see it's appears to be active in the screenshot.

    It's odd as it's running perfectly for me, I'll let you know what I find.

    4rhFwKD.png

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    15 hours ago, polusse said:

    script still says error

     

    21:05:05: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.dreambot.api.methods.container.impl.bank.BankLocation.getNearest(BankLocation.java:153)
        at aQ.execute(aQ.java:58)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.impl.TaskScript.onLoop(TaskScript.java:71)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:244)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
     

    Pushed a fix for version 3.6

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    17 hours ago, shane2945 said:

    when i start it, it just constantly says setup order/ adding webnodes?

    I get the same issue which is weird because I've ran this script flawless for several weeks prior.

     

    image.png.00e62b6338b64c3320ab386b567143fd.png

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    • holic changed the title to Fightaholic - The scrappy AIO fightin' script - Improved Rune Handling and Telegrab!

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.