Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] Bun Thiever [All NPCs and Stalls] [Progressive 1-99] [Automated Muling] [Up to 2.5M/hr]

Bunnybun

Ran for a full 3 hours during the trial phase, the only hiccup it had was that it randomly stopped the script at a random time. I couldn't figure out why but then I restarted it again, and it did not stop until trial was over. 

Amazing script. Great job to the developer. I'm buying it. 
    For anyone who wants to know if it's worth, it is. 
    Supports dodgy necklaces from inventory and bank and also food from inventory and bank. 

Thanks for the script my bro. Works like a charm. 

@Bunnybun I am running into an issue with the script. 

Twice already in the past hour, it has randomly decided to bank without needing to. 
    There is still plenty of food in the inventory as well as dodgy necklaces.

Could you shed some insight into this, and if it is a bug or known issue, do you have a fix? 
    Thank you. 

EDIT: It also sometimes banks and just idles in the bank and says the action in the paint box is doing something else, instead of idling, which is what it is doing in the bank interface. It's happened twice already. 

EDIT: It has done the bank idle four times in the last 2.5 hours. Please help or provide a fix. 

Edited by Combatspy222

On 1/10/2021 at 7:54 PM, Combatspy222 said:

@Bunnybun I am running into an issue with the script. 

Twice already in the past hour, it has randomly decided to bank without needing to. 
    There is still plenty of food in the inventory as well as dodgy necklaces.

Could you shed some insight into this, and if it is a bug or known issue, do you have a fix? 
    Thank you. 

EDIT: It also sometimes banks and just idles in the bank and says the action in the paint box is doing something else, instead of idling, which is what it is doing in the bank interface. It's happened twice already. 

EDIT: It has done the bank idle four times in the last 2.5 hours. Please help or provide a fix. 

It seems to be a rare issue that can occur if less than 3 slots are left free, only when pickpocketing an NPC that provides coin pouches as loot. Should be fixed in the next patch. Will look into the idling issue as well.

EDIT: All these issues have been resolved

Edited by Bunnybun

• 2 weeks later...

Official Script Review: 

Tried this script out for the free trial period and was pretty convinced about it, so I bought it. 
    Got to 99 thieving and got rocky @ 92. 

Overall, the script worked very well. There were a couple of small issues but Bun, who is super responsive and cares about his clients, solved in a timely manner.
    Would recommend this script to anyone who doesn't want to go through the grind. 

Can't wait to test out the other ones! :D

was good 8.5/10 but when being attacked at draynor by the gaurd the bot would keep clicking the masterfarmer. (It did run away twice but then stopped maybe I changed a setting?) will buy when figured out ty :) 

On 1/22/2021 at 5:07 PM, javikill said:

Hey Bun, 

This is a great script thank you.

Will blackjacking  going to be added?

Yes I still have plans to add blackjacking, not sure when at the moment.

On 1/23/2021 at 6:53 AM, zombiepoker said:

was good 8.5/10 but when being attacked at draynor by the gaurd the bot would keep clicking the masterfarmer. (It did run away twice but then stopped maybe I changed a setting?) will buy when figured out ty :) 

Did the script stop or do you mean that it wasn't running away anymore? It will normally try to bank if under attack like that, but in a case where it needs to bank and banking is not enabled in the settings the script will stop.

EDIT: This bug has been fixed :) 

Edited by Bunnybun

• 4 weeks later...

doesnt ruin away when attacked when doing stalls, only wiuthdraws one dodgy neck at a time with no way to say how manny you want, died constantly trying to do stalls, in all different areas. then tried doing the ardounge knight and was logged out evwery 5 mins- 1h because it went upstairs and cant workout going back down. also just got banned. Do not reccomend at all.

8 hours ago, GlitteryQueif said:

doesnt ruin away when attacked when doing stalls, only wiuthdraws one dodgy neck at a time with no way to say how manny you want, died constantly trying to do stalls, in all different areas. then tried doing the ardounge knight and was logged out evwery 5 mins- 1h because it went upstairs and cant workout going back down. also just got banned. Do not reccomend at all.

Currently running away when attacked at stalls is not supported, it is instead intended that you bring a weapon to kill the attacker with. I'm aware of the demand for an option to run away, as well an option to be able to tweak the amount of dodgy necklaces to withdraw. So I'm investigating the addition of these in the next update.