Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ Triumph - OSRS & RS3 Services ⭐ EU/US Workers - Fast & Efficient⭐

Decimate

Add my Discord or join the server!
    My Discord is Decimate#4026
    My Discord Unique ID is 259844271828369410

Join our Discord server - https://discord.gg/GFDRTpy

WV1EveK.png
    8UsPZCF.gifPfewgNx.png
    zo4C3z0.gif
    4gF9iTT.pngZO8fNlR.gif

1. Security and safety of our customers accounts is a priority, therefore I require you to change your password before the service begins and after completion to ensure complete safety.

2. Payments are to be taken up front from either an Owner or a Shift Manager before any work is begun.

3. Refunds are given if, and only if, the service has not begun. After the service has begun, it will be completed within the specified time frame (any contingencys will be noted and partial refunds may be given)

4. Excess wealth MUST be removed from the account before handing it over to the worker. Money left on the account should only be enough to cover any supplies for the service.

5. Any offences during the service are not at the fault of Triumph. Our services are 100% hand done and all screenshots will be provided upon request.

6. Hardcore Ironmen deaths are not at the fault of Triumph. We take the upmost care when it comes to these accounts and will always be extremely careful when working on them.

7. During the service, please refrain from logging in to the account (unless explicit permission is given from the Owner or Shift Manager).

8. Timeframes will be given to the best of our ability. However please understand that things can suddenly occur in real-life. In the case of such a thing occuring, you will be notified right away.

9. Our staff will never message you first, the only exception to this is when dealing with them in a ticket. Please ALWAYS confirm in the ticket you are speaking to the correct person.

10. Resources collected will be kept by you unless specified otherwise.

Archived