Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • getMouse().move() speed

Gorn

So I noticed when calling this function it ignores the mouse speed setting. I even tried changing it through code at the beggining of the script but the speed is always the same. Any way to customize mouse speed when using this function?

so I tested it properly and I was wrong about it not afecting the mouse, I guess what I'm really looking for is setting the speed below 1

even at the lowest speed it's still producing weird too fast movement in my 'anti-ban', but it probably doesn't matter

although I wonder why is the speed int instead of a float

21 minutes ago, Gorn said:

so I tested it properly and I was wrong about it not afecting the mouse, I guess what I'm really looking for is setting the speed below 1

even at the lowest speed it's still producing weird too fast movement in my 'anti-ban', but it probably doesn't matter

although I wonder why is the speed int instead of a float

You can use a double or float and then cast to an int like so:

MouseSettings.setSpeed((int) 0.5);

Let me know if that works

So I tested it and it doesn't work (of course) but what is interesting that I didn't know is that it will always round down.

log(Integer.toString((int) 0.1));

gives the same result as

log(Integer.toString((int) 0.9));

in both cases it rounds it down to zero

Ah yes that makes sense, my apologies. Do you need it to be a float? My value was around 40 by default, and when set to 5 or so, made a huge difference. 

Archived