Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SDN, Refunds, n script stuff

creamwallace

In my honest oppinion if a refund comes across in the section with blatant issues and scripter contact why are they not issued for a refund when they ask?

A script shouldnt be able to be purchased completely unusable then you yourself must wait for a fix well sometimes losing vip time? I have seen broken scripts get reported in threads and ignored until a request is posted, and then the scripter says they'll fix it at admin request .

I was wondering if being proactive towards the scripts in the store could be more possible.  I'm sorry If this comes off as giant rant but it is starting to happen very frequently and makes wanting to purchase a script not as likely. 

Edit- hopefully easier to read

The thing is scripts get updated often and runescape will also update things such as idk widgets or something stupid like that what will break a script completely so it cannot be helped ont he scripters end if it stops working out of nowhere. You have to understand that they have irl lives aswell

2 hours ago, creamwallace said:

In my honest oppinion if a refund comes across in the section with blatant issues and scripter contact why are they not issued for a refund when they ask?

A script shouldnt be able to be purchased completely unusable then you yourself must wait for a fix well sometimes losing vip time? I have seen broken scripts get reported in threads and ignored until a request is posted, and then the scripter says they'll fix it at admin request .

I was wondering if being proactive towards the scripts in the store could be more possible.  I'm sorry If this comes off as giant rant but it is starting to happen very frequently and makes wanting to purchase a script not as likely. 

Edit- hopefully easier to read

Yeah so as Leonn said RS updates like every week so things are going to be broken, it's just a reality of scripting. That said there are likely broken or out of date scripts out there. In the past we've purged those scripts to make room for things that are up to date and working, it's entirely possible we'll do that again sometime soon, but please understand rooting out these scripts does take some effort, so it's kind of an ongoing process.

Thanks!

Archived