Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Weird issue with launching via command line

ytt0m

I'm having an issue quick-launching DreamBot, it always throws this error:

image.png.1d76dc7ab81a9ff408b784c71c4af4fa.png

However, this error is only for the first tab that it creates. If I launch it in non-slim and non-single mode, it fails on the first tab. Once I click the + button to add a new tab, it downloads the gamepack perfectly fine and loads it.

Has anyone experienced this before? Its not an issue with the proxy, as it works perfectly fine in the other tab, and for account creation etc. I've tried deleting the DreamBot directory, and redownloading the launcher but the error persists

20 minutes ago, Pandemic said:

Try changing your default world in the client settings? It might be an old, deleted one causing issues?

Good call! In the quick launch I had it set to a world that doesn't exist and swapping it fixed it.

Thank you!

Archived