Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Best place to start

b14

I have experience in javascript mainly from coding mods and hacks for games like minecraft, but I'd like to look into making runescape scripts using the dreambot api. I see there are plenty of really good tutorials here on the forums but I'd like to know what you guys think is the easiest/best place to get started when it comes to beginner scripting (in terms of what kind of script to program). I want to start small and slowly create more advanced scripts (as you really should for programming).

Thanks for any input you guys can give me :)

• 1 year later...

I am fairly inarticulate when it comes to computer coding. You should turn to people who understand programming. Also, you can try to find a video tutorial on YouTube. I think many bloggers have been covering the Runescape scripts. If you succeed, be sure to share the link. Btw, I have started playing for the first time in 2019 and was neutral about this game before. Now I have fun on minecraft survival servers. However, my friends made me try.

Archived