Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • any chance of being banned on your main while having an alt bot?

andy72861

havent touched dreambot with my main but i did use a bond and trade supplies over to my bot account. What are the chances the account i play legit on will get banned? Is it bad to play legit on main and bot on another with no vpn or proxy on either? any comments will be appreciated thanks

Just for reference...

I have my main with a paid membership, and a little botting.  I have a 2 year old account, bond membership, moderate botting. 2 other new account throwaways, one with bond membership, heavy botting.  Both new accounts got past the 20 hour threshold.

I was playing all 4 accounts (botting on 2 new accounts, afk on main and 2 year old account), and suddenly my 2 year old account got banned.  Got scared, stopped bot scripts, got paranoid, and went to bed.  Woke up and the 2 new accounts I made were banned.  

tldr - my f2p or bond membership accounts got banned, but not the one I am paying for membership on. All botted to some extent.

I dont see how to edit my posts, if someone could tell me, that would be great!

Another note, I wasnt using any proxies, and this was with runemate, not dreambot.

thanks for the information miked do you think it actually does make a diffrence if your paying directly for memebership and using bonds? my main uses bonds to play so you think i migh get dicked?

In my experience, yes, paid for membership accounts are less likely to get banned.  Ive never received a temp ban on any account I hadn't paid for membership on, they all just go straight to perma ban.  With that said, every situation is different, so just be careful!

Nah, they will never ban accounts that aren't botted on. Don't worry about it, chain-bans only occur on bots. I mule all the time from my main and accounts on the same IP, the botted accounts always get banned sooner or later. My main has never gotten banned, never.

Archived