Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Wine Maker - Simple Script

Smokeyjay

Hey guys I'm fairly new to Dreambot Scripting but I have a decent background in Java. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some tips on how to make my code more ban-proof. I understand that setting sleep timers, taking breaks, etc are all helpful. But, does adjusting the camera, switching worlds and other things help?

Appreciate it!

@Override
        public int onLoop() {
        	if(getInventory().contains("Grapes") && getInventory().contains("Jug of water") && !getBank().isOpen()) {
        		getInventory().get("Grapes").useOn("Jug of water");
        		getWidgets().getWidgetChild(270, 14, 38).interact();
        		sleepWhile( () -> getInventory().contains("Grapes"), Calculations.random(20000, 25000));
        	} else if (getBank().isOpen()) {
        		if(getInventory().contains("Jug of wine") || getInventory().contains("Unfermented wine")) {
        			getBank().depositAllItems();
        			sleepWhile( () -> getBank().isOpen(), Calculations.random(1000, 5000));
        		} else if (!getInventory().contains("Jug of water")) {
        			getBank().withdraw("Jug of water", 14);
        		} else if (!getInventory().contains("Grapes")) {
        			getBank().withdraw("Grapes", 14);
        		} else {
        			getBank().close();
        		}
        	} else {
        		getBank().openClosest();
        		log("Bank sleeping");
        		sleepWhile( () -> getBank().isOpen(), Calculations.random(2000, 10000));
        		log("done sleeping");
        	}
        	return 300;
        }

why sleepWhile?

when in the inv while its making the wine just do sleepUntil until there is a dialogue || there are no more components in the inventory.

also your way of handling the bank is weird.. just before get("Grapes") add if(getBank.isOpen()) getBank.close(); or just surround it by an if statement if you want.

also the thread placement is wrong, place this in snippets.

19 hours ago, Defiled said:

why sleepWhile?

when in the inv while its making the wine just do sleepUntil until there is a dialogue || there are no more components in the inventory.

I've been looking around and I'm having a hard time finding a tutorial for finding how to listen for dialogue. Is it possible for you to give me an example? 

Archived