Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Failed to Log In

Kyle483

Hi. I'm currently having trouble logging in. I checked the forums to confirm there was no updates I was missing and I am on the latest version (2.9.9) so it isn't a version problem. Is this a common issue / Are there any troubleshooting steps I can take or is it a server problem?

Thanks!

I need help with this too it is so irritating. I am running it threw the jar file, I have downloaded the java version "1.8.0_231"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_231-b11)
    and still when i try to log in it says Failed to login! 

I know you're aware it didn't work for me as we spoke in the shoutbox. I just wanted to reply here that it did not work for me and that it may or may not be important to note I am a first time user for anyone who may be running into the issue and looking for a fix.

1 hour ago, Kyle483 said:

I also tried on my laptop. Same result, unfortunately. No dice.

Does it still reject your login? At least the issue with adding script was resolved now.

6 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Does it still reject your login? At least the issue with adding script was resolved now.

Yes. I tried logging in on the website to ensure that my info is correct and I am currently replying from said laptop now.

Disregard the last message. Got it working out of nowhere by spamming the login button this time! No idea if I fixed it (doubt it as I did nothing) but it is working again. I'm assuming it was just something related to the original issue. Thanks again for the help!

Archived