Jump to content
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
  • Intellij Scripts Not Appearing In Client Script Menu?


    Tinkerfitz
     Share

    Recommended Posts

    I'm having trouble loading my scripts I create in Intellij in the DB client for use.

    I add the .jar to the scripts DB folder on my computer but they never show up in my menu for the client.

    One thing I thought that might cause this problem is my Intellij says the SDK path is 11, I do have Java 8 update 231 installed but do I also need to have the SDK 8?

    I'm able to load scripts I download from the SDN, but my own scripts that I write don't show up.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    18 hours ago, Tinkerfitz said:

    I'm having trouble loading my scripts I create in Intellij in the DB client for use.

    I add the .jar to the scripts DB folder on my computer but they never show up in my menu for the client.

    One thing I thought that might cause this problem is my Intellij says the SDK path is 11, I do have Java 8 update 231 installed but do I also need to have the SDK 8?

    I'm able to load scripts I download from the SDN, but my own scripts that I write don't show up.

    If you build artifacts using SDK 11, it won't show up.

    It appears that you do have JRE 8 but not JDK 8. What you have to do is download JDK 8 and browse for SDK 8 in IntelliJ.

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    On 12/2/2019 at 3:09 PM, D3filed said:

    If you build artifacts using SDK 11, it won't show up.

    It appears that you do have JRE 8 but not JDK 8. What you have to do is download JDK 8 and browse for SDK 8 in IntelliJ.

     

    Yes this is what happened, I downloaded the Java SE Development Kit 8 and set the JDK home path in Platform Settings correctly.

    Also worth mentioning I changed the language level of modules to 8, as well as setting the project bytecode version to 8 under "Build, Execution, Deployment" settings. I figured I wouldn't miss anything that might disrupt it and one of those did the trick.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    3 hours ago, Tinkerfitz said:

    Yes this is what happened, I downloaded the Java SE Development Kit 8 and set the JDK home path in Platform Settings correctly.

    Also worth mentioning I changed the language level of modules to 8, as well as setting the project bytecode version to 8 under "Build, Execution, Deployment" settings. I figured I wouldn't miss anything that might disrupt it and one of those did the trick.

    Glad you got it to work!

    Good luck on your Botting Journey!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
     Share

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.