Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Interacting with widget

kamilo

Well the only option I saw was interacting with this widget in order to use it.

I found the widget parent and child id, but interacting with it seems unlikely

After spending hours yesterday with API and researching I found out that it is impossible to find an item on this widget, because looking at past posts I saw the interact option only works if the text is visible of the action you with to use it on. For for widget like this,

image.png.6b4563879cddbc37d889e18ee7849529.png

where there is no text only items, the interact() won't work as it only accepts string values, and there is no find() item or getitem() won't work here either I presume

so ive drawn the conclusion I have to hard code it by drawing a rectangle etc, that I saw in a familiar post

can someone confirm this for me? am I making the right decision or did I miss something

Archived