Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [IMPORTANT] Regarding Linux VPS/Servers Proxy Blocks

Defiled

Hello Everyone!

I've noticed that numerous people PMed me about their "Clean Proxies" causing Level 3 Locks.

Well It turns out that most of them had a problem where the VPS is blocking the ports and/or the proxy IPs, and that is making the iproute redirect to the VPS IP which in most cases is flagged by Jagex (most of them use Contabo Which is a 100% flagged by Jagex because of the whole sN flags).

It's always a good practice is whitelist the proxy IPs & Ports before proceeding to bot.

Most Linux Servers come with IPTables by default and sometimes CSF Firewall, so make sure to whitelist the ports and IPs using the steps listed below!

1. IPTables:

To unblock the port of your proxies, run the following command: (Replace PORTNUMBER with your proxy port number)

iptables -A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport PORTNUMBER -j ACCEPT

To whitelist the IPs of your ports: (Replace IP ADDRESS with your proxy IP)

Incoming connections:

iptables -A INPUT -s IP ADDRESS -j ACCEPT

Outgoing connections:

iptables -A OUTPUT -d IP ADDRESS -j ACCEPT

2. CSF Firewall:

To check if you have csf, simply run the following command:

csf -e

OR 

service csf status

To whitelist your Proxy IP on CSF:

csf -a IP Address

To whitelist your proxy ports on CSF:

Open csf.conf file using any text editor. I prefer VI Editor.

vi /etc/csf/csf.conf

Look for TCP & UDP port listing in that file.

Press S to enable editing mode

Remember to remove the "#" before typing in the ports, as the # will comment out the changes.

Add the proxy ports 

# Allow incoming TCP ports TCP_IN = "20,443,465,21,22,587,993,25,53,80,110,143,995" 

# Allow outgoing TCP ports TCP_OUT = "20,21,443,587,22,25,80,110,43,53"

Press ESC

type :wq to write and quit

csf -r // To restart CSF firewall

OR Regarding CSF, you can disable it by 

csf -x

Happy Botting!

Also for people who have possibly blocked their IPs on iptables, just flush the iptables and you shall be alright.

For CSF, once you whitelist an IP it gets removed automatically from csf.block

Archived